Total Solution New York or Bust

After all that painting i went to check on my boys...there in the same room whilst lewis's rooms getting done out.

Looked in to check on them (there 5 an 7 but you still cant help but theck their ok before you goto bed). Aarons in top bunk sleeping. but lewis is missing.. a little puzzled i looked about..

But then a heard it...snoring.....i followed the snore to find lewis asleep under the table. I cant get him out as my arms killing from painting all day.

Hes got to stay there till his dad comes off shift at midnight ...>.<

Kids lol great huh ?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130330_223744.png
    ForumRunner_20130330_223744.png
    505 KB · Views: 68
Wow nikki !!!
You have been busy :)
Well done on your loss too :D

His dad came home from his shift and laughed...a because i cant move my arm...b.. lewis asleep under the table.

We cant get him out easy. So we thinking of leaving him

Nik

Kids! Have a fun day with your boys.
Mere x

Just had an easter egg hunt.....

Hidden eggs round the garden and living room....the kids loved it....now to watch the boat race with a coke and pretent its alcoholic ......

Wooooo

Other halfs gone to work i have 3 days with my boys to goto the cinema play xbox n wii fit games and goto the park....

Got to nip to the post office. My purchase of porridge came last thursday but i wasnt in. So its been sitting there all weekend.

If i get up an go early enough then i can have porridge for breakfast.. i love that stuff im going to buy a box of 50.....

Going to be running about for 3 days. And sticking to the plan....

Everytime i feel like i want food... I just remember and picture myself slim in new york... Wearing my "small" clothes.....and that keeps me going.

Nik

Wooooo

Other halfs gone to work i have 3 days with my boys to goto the cinema play xbox n wii fit games and goto the park....

Got to nip to the post office. My purchase of porridge came last thursday but i wasnt in. So its been sitting there all weekend.

If i get up an go early enough then i can have porridge for breakfast.. i love that stuff im going to buy a box of 50.....

Going to be running about for 3 days. And sticking to the plan....

Everytime i feel like i want food... I just remember and picture myself slim in new york... Wearing my "small" clothes.....and that keeps me going.

Nik

Thats the way .
Mere x

Oooh my i seem to be stuck....
I wi each morning but ive been the same now since sat morning....

Ive not cheated....
Only drank water with no boullion. Have had the odd coke zero....
Ive lost like a 1lb..... And its tuesday...stayed the same for 4 mornings....

Its not totm either >.<

Nik :(

I had that happen to me too in week 2 I think, I started to think my scales were broken, but it did start moving again.

Ooooh i hope so.....

I dont want just 1lb for this week :(

Nik

Looking back at my spreadsheet where I record my weight loss everyday, yeah it was week 2 and I didnt lose anything at all on days 15-17 and then lost 1.25lbs the next day and still had a total 3lb loss that week so dont worry hon.

lets hope that happens for me then *chugging down her mushroom soup* ..... I really cant go a week with only a 1lb loss

Keep going nikki. .. if its a little loss this week, a big loss should occur next week ;)

Hope so marge ....
Ive no intention of coming off this diet ive got touch of it in the back room lol....

Though im not sure what im gonna do friday to sunday ..i guess wing it

Nik

Hope so marge ....
Ive no intention of coming off this diet ive got touch of it in the back room lol....

Though im not sure what im gonna do friday to sunday ..i guess wing it

Nik

Is that your weekend away ? :)

Yes i go away friday afternoon n come back sunday....

I honestlt dont know what im gonna do.....

Try to eat only meat n veg or salad...

Try to drink only soda water or a diet coke n vodka ..or white wine ..i recon if im eating it may be ok to have one...
If i put on its only water..and will come right back off......

Hopefully....

But monday im back on tfr fir sure.. for my 16 weeks in for spain...

I sooooo badly want to feel good on the beach this year...its whats keeping me going .

Nik

Ive been so good for almost 3 weeks....

But this afternoon i was making pasta with ham fry boys... I looked on the packet. It was good ham not the processed stuff so thinly carved....only 19 calories a slice....

I had 3 slices :( .....

Wanted to just see if having a lil bit would ..a start a bit of metabalism.. or stop my ketosis a bit.. will still weigh in tomorrow morning...

I dont feel ive let myself down to much as i will be eating this weekend anyway....

I just hope i do loose this week before i go away friday.

Nik

Phew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ham is nothing.. 57 cals of ham is nowt. I thought you were gonna say you had pasta !!
Well done on proving me wrong ;)( I would have had the pasta :eek::rolleyes:)

You have 3 choices, that I can think of.
1. Take packs, and be WS.
Are you going to take any packs with you at all, or going to be off plan completely ?

2. Go off plan, and be low carb.
If you are going to be off plan completely, just try to eat a low carb as you possibly can.
Try your hardest not to overeat. Have smaller portions than you would normally.

I think if you are going to have alcohol, you really should come out of ketosis.
I wouldn't over load on carbs though, a very small portion of pasta/rice/potatoes would do it probably. Even a slice of brown bread/toast(if you can stop at one)
Fill up on protein and veg, with a little carbs.
Diet coke and vodka, will be better calorie wise, than wine :)

3. Go off plan, eat and drink what you want, and come back on Sunday and start again ;)

I have been really struggling recently, but personally, I would go with option 2.
Its half way between the two, and hopefully you wouldn't see too much of a gain, and you would still enjoy your self, and wouldnt feel seen off :)

Ooh nonono never the pasta.....

I figured the ham would be ok..but i wasnt even hungry thats my issue...

Today im have porridge for breakfast
A 2 egg scrambled egg for lunch with a couple mushrooms ( 0carbs)
And soup for tea.....
I also have a bar on stand by in case

Im only taking hand luggage to dublin. No room for exante packs.
Im just going to do the low/0 carb stuff best i can. Try an have tiny portions. Only 3 meals and voddy cokes. Or waters ...

Still gonna try drink loads of water...
Its only 3 days i think i will be ok. Its not like were going on a drinking weekend. We will be doing plwanty of walking too :)....

And if i put on....hey ho...weigh in isnt till next friday, id have mon to friday to catch back up on tfr....

Wish me luck

Xxx

Nik

That sounds like a good plan :)

Back