Total Solution New York or Bust

welcome back - Hope the WI on Wednesday isnt too bad

well bought a two litre bottle of fizzy spring water and some fresh mint from tescos. a grand total of 97p.. and tipped out half a glass of water to drink strauight away.. took a handfull of the mont scrunched it up and pushed it into the bottle. I left the bottle in the fridge at work for two hours then i had the most amazing glass of freezing cold minty water ever .....

going to drink the whole two litres by lunch at this rate.. had my first litre already and its only 11am..

well worth a go the minty water
Nik

xx

Oh, that does sound nice :D
I'm not so fussed on plain fizzy water, but that might be quite nice :)

You were so disciplined that I think your gonna be fine come Wednesday.x

I have peppermint tea bags wonder if they would work in fizzy water. Maybe they need hot water to infuse though :confused:
I think I might just try it anyway with a small bottle of water as it sounds so good.
Mere x

the fizzy water is yummy.. and its really minty too becuase i scrunced the leaves to let the stuff out...

in fact i think that still water like this would make a great chocolate shake also ..im gonna take some home and leave it overnight and have a choc shake on the morning ....

nik

xxx

Nix you little devil you, minty fizzy water and now an idea for minty chocolate shake. :drool:
Mere x

Yummy yummy

Minty choccy shake in your tummy ....

^..^

Nix

Xx

You can use teabags with cold water, they'll work, it just might take a bit longer for them to infuse fully.

My daughter took the wrong teabag the other night when making herself tea and ended up with peppermint tea which she didnt want, so I just left it overnight and used it to make my shake in the morning, it was yummy.

I am going to try that Jael.
Mere x

OOOOooo i can taste that feint metalic taste of ketosis..

(its ketosis or its the 2 litres of minty water ive drank today)

maybe i was never that far away from it afterall.
i will test in the am for it.. if im still in there and i feel brave i might venture onto the scales to see how much damage has been done.. mind you.. any gain was worth the lovely weekend i had :)

Nik

xxx

Well curiosity got the better of me an i jumped on the scales....

Ive only gained two lbs, but im not back into ketosis yet and im still 3 days from WI....you know...if i really go for it an drink loads and excercise some...i may still have water to come off....

I might stay the same this week... :)

Im happy with that lil gain for 3 days...coz i did drink. Eat larger portions, and had cake twice...and potatoes ..yummmmm....

Nik
Xxx

Last edited:
Thars nit too bad nikki.
3 days TS will sort that gain out :)

wow...... just wow.....

made the mint water this morning.. and just had my chocolate shake made with the iced minty water.. its so much better.. i think this is the way to go... in the summer this would be awesome over crushed ice too...

mint chock shake lovely ....

Nik

xx

2lb gain is nothing after a good weekend away. A few days of TS and it will have dropped off, hopefully taking some pals with it.
Mere x

Im ok with a 2 lb gain...easy to get off. I dont weigh in till friday so i may stay the same .....
We will see :)

Either way im just glad it wasnt 8 lbs ...lol

Nik
Xx

This gives me hope for my Nephews wedding as i plan to come off TS for that, and indulge a bit. I think the challenge for me will be getting back onto TS. Well done Nik for doing that

Tbh i stayed in ketosis all the way till the first night when i had some colcannon...with the wine

I think my issue was wine...i had a few i wont deny.. but the other days i had protein and salads..or veg...i had cake too..twice .... :)

My big issue is sweet stuff..
I had only been doing exante 3 weeks so i still had capacity in my stomach.that said i stopped eating when i was full....

Which was aparent, when i wanted to eat everything at breakfast. And chose only the meaty stuff... my other half ate so mych at breakfast he couldnt face lunches. So i skipped them too. My husband was having three course breakfasts..

But if i can be moderately bad and only put two pounds on..hun theres hope for you..

Nik

Xxx

Nuther 1lb off overnight....
Im only 1lb more now then last fridays WI... Hopefully that will come off an i will stay the same for this week...

So im happy for my weekend off and not a large gain.... Now i just gotta run around and drink shed loads of water for two days for that pound

Nik
Xx

Back