Total Solution New York or Bust

Drinking loads of water today

Trying not to cheat with nibbles of meat here n there...

Had shake an porridge today
Got soup tonight

Nik
Xx

3 sleeps without meat .... and it should be the 2st badge for you ;)

Yea...ive been good all day its tteatime with my kids that is killing me an i really dont know why

Had almost 3 litres already too

Will crack that third litre by home time

Nik
Xx

Im on my third litre too :D
The more you drink, the more you shrink :D
You still shredding Nikki ?
:)

Either shred or playing lets dance with the boys..

I find that the lets dance wears me out an i cant shred that day... Coz the kids play a few hours at a time...

Trying to do something each day

Nik

A few hours is more than work out !!!
I bet thats much more fun too :p

I prefer to play with the kids :)

On the other hand i finished my april with a 13.25lb loss with a sts week
Im happy with that and i weighed in at 15.75 this morning

Woop woop thats my two stone down, and ive still two sleeps till WI

Happy happy this morning

Nik

this morning i just recieved a months supply of exante offa Ebay

it was the winter warmer pack, because im finding that the porridge and bars are more to my liking than the shakes at the moment it came with three of the drinks mixes too :)

omg i love those.... ive drank almost two litres of water already in the morning with the peach flavour...
i tried a full spoon but it was to sweet so in my second litre i only put half a spoon...

does anyone know if there are limits on how much of the water mix we can have a day ?

nik

There used to be limits but I was looking for the info the other day for someone on the Exante site and couldn't find it so maybe they've removed the limit.

Black current water stuff... even nicer than the peach... not tried the orange yet...

this is great 4 litres today easy :)

Nik

I remember a discussion about the drinks when they first came out, that they had a fair amount of carbs in them. And there was limits, but I can't remember what they were.

I think ive had two maybe 3 spoonfulls today but my water intakes shot up...
I put half a spoon into the first glass then topped it up with water when the glass was about a third left...

I dont think ive had to much

Scales will tell

Nik

woop scales moved a little bit again today so i will be able to post some loss for this week, though i expect not fantastic

still its WEIGH DAY EVE yay......

another week down

rawr.....

Last edited:
Woooohoooo

4lbs off weigh in this morning 15st 3.25lbs....i can smell the 14s...and if i loose the same again next week..i will just sneak on there...

Must try really hard this week....

Nik
Xx

Last edited:
Wow :D
Well done nikki :D

Well done, 3 lbs is a great weight loss. x

Yaaay for a weight loss hun, carry on :D

Back