New! :)

Looks fine, but you are 5 carbs short, I'd add some more leafy green veggie Snack

thanks laura but i do have another question bought the sausages milton gate one got 4 flavours pork and leek 2.6 per 100 grams pork 1.7g per 100g pork and herb 1.0g per 100g cumberland 3.4 per gram but my question is there are 6 in a pack thats weighs 400g so how do iwork out how much each has in 100 grams as each 1 would be 66.6 grams so do i round it off and do you have to deduct the fibre from the carbohydrate level of foods or not and are pork rinds [hot and spicy one ] ok on induction sorry for being a pain in the butt xx:eek:

Thank u laura any chance you can move in with me lol am i thick or what. Thanks so much the pork rinds come from a low carb website so as far as i know only salt and chilli in them thanks again xx:D

sorry me yet again the day started so well then i got ill :cry:nothing to do with atkins diet ,i have an on going tummy problem that means my tummy contracts causeing me heaps of pain the only thing that helps is sitting in a red hot bath for hours:sigh: so diet went a bit wrong still within carbs but try to get some green veg in tonight if my tummy can take it this is what i ate.
B= 3 rashers bacon 1carb 2 x eggs 1 carb 3 mushrooms 1 carb total 3 carbs
L=1 chick 0 carbs 2 x atkins peanut bars 2 carbs each total 4 carbs total for day 7 carbs so far is this ok i know i need more veg i will try to make this up tonight but my tummy has been so ill enough moaning for now hope you are all good snack xx

hope you are better today snack. hugs

glad to hear you are better snack.. :) It takes a bit to understand the diet and make sure you ar eating what you should and etc.. this forum is great and we all are here to help :)

every one s been realy nice and helpful,must think im a right nut case im on here every 2 mins asking a question and i ve been reading the book everyday ! cant all be blessed with big brains or common sense i suppose lol xx

Yes, what Laura says. :D

Back