New :)

joeysox

Hi

i have been doing LT for 5 days now, i didn't know there were forums for it till i googled! thought id join up as im terrified of slipping up! this is kinda my last resort, i read some of your weight loss diaries they were fab! very inspirational and made me feel better for being on LT.

I lost 10 stone just healthy eating and exercising but ive still got around 5 more stone to lose and the healthy eating and exercise were starting to be ineffective so fingers crossed this will work!

Jodieanne xxxx:D

hi all this is week 2 4 me, wi the mara fingers crossedive 1 stone off last week 5 2 go good luck the first few days r hard but it gets easier x gina

hello to you all and welcome. hope you both succeed in your weight loss journey, if you having a bad day just hop on here and we will be here to support you. joey well done for the 10st loss good on you. :)

Welcome. You have done fab so far, I lost two stone with exercise and trying to eat well but I just love my food so always ate too much. I am in week 2 now, lost 10 pounds last week. Just keep drinking loads of water and check in here!! I am finding this really helpful!!

I am in awe of you for losing 10stone through healthy eating and exercise. That is truly amazing. I hope LT does the trick for you in shifting the rest. Good luck too to you, dietagain.

Joey you have done incredable!!! 10 stone is an amzing amount to lose, LT is a great diet and 5 stone will come off fine, good luck x

You obviously have fantastic determination. You are an inspiration. I'm sure lipotrim will be no bother to you. You will shift the last of your weight in no time.

wow, 10 stone is amazing!! Well done!!! That is great, u should b very proud of yourself!! I am starting LT soon, so we can all help each other out on bad days.... best of luck hun x

:D thanx all, struggled more in the past few days but didnt cave in so im quite pleased with myself hehe xx

Back