NEW !!!!

:wave_cry:

Hi

i am eagerly awaiting my first pack fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow so i can get started.

I really feel nervous about it all but reading all the posts feel i am not alone

so roll on delivery and get that first day and week over

:)

Good luck stick with it and it will work xxx

Good luck. I felt like that a couple of weeks but am right into it now and seeing the results already...............you can do it!

I am now feeling like doing this is normal. Initial excitement is beginning to wear off and normal life, feelings, expectations coming back in and I am less focussed on the 'diet'. My hope is that with this feeling of normality I don't slip and think 'just one night off will be ok' as I think this is a slippery slope and you can end up off again and on again and weight loss stalls. Got to keep looking forwards and not get stuck on the path!! :confused:

Keep at it 'Phoenix101', try not to get disheartened.
You've made great losses every week. The way i think about it is that it's only a few weeks/months in my whole life.
I will be able to have nice food and treats again once i've finished this weight loss journey but just not right now. When i next have them i'll be 'normal' sized and much healthier.

Chin up. you know it works x

Hey good luck x how it goes well :)

Back