Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ashtonsmum, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Ashtonsmum

Ashtonsmum Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi ladies,

I have been a member of slimming world many times over the years and decided I was determined to shift the last lot of weight and joined again yesterday!

Was quite nervous when it came to the weigh in as was expecting to weigh more than I did! I was almost a stone lighter and weighed 11st 1.5Ibs!

My target weight was originally 10 st 7Ibs which means I only have 8.5Ibs to lose rather than the 20Ibs I thought Id have! Once I have reached my target of 10 st 7Ibs depending how I look I might go for another 7Ibs off to make it 10st. (its been years since I was 10st so not sure if I'll look too skinny at that weight)

Hoping to have a good first week and looking forward to reaching my goal weight!

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slim-my-hips

slim-my-hips Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck Ashtonsmum, and what a lovely surprise to find out you don't have as much to lose as you thought you did! I start slimming world tomorrow :)

4. Jen.lily11

Jen.lily11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello!! thats great that you only have that little to lose, youll do it in no time! good luck! :)

5. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Welcome to the forum! I am also new! Good luck! x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.