New!

amymarg

So Im 5 foot 2 and 21yrs old, and at my heaviest weighed 11stone 2. I dieted and lost 2stone 12 pounds which took me to 8stone 4 pounds.
Alot of things have happened to me in this past year and I've managed to put on 1stone 5 pounds and so now weigh 9stone 9pounds.
;( annoyed ive let myself out that weight on:( ulargh. Hopefully this push before Christmas will give me motivation

Hi Amymarg.......welcome & well done on the original weight loss. I'm a. Newbie too...,,& I hope to see some results by Christmas.

Hi Amymarg.......welcome & well done on the original weight loss. I'm a. Newbie too...,,& I hope to see some results by Christmas.

Yes definitely! I'm not bothered about losing lots fast, so to lose perhaps 9/10pounds by Christmas is my goal!! :D

Hey amymarg.
Well done with your initial loss! If you've done it once you can do it again :) Which diet are you doing?

Xx

Hey amymarg.
Well done with your initial loss! If you've done it once you can do it again :) Which diet are you doing?

Xx

Thanks gie! I'm not following anything specific. I'm just making sure I do at least an hour of exercise a day, and having a low calorie diet of around 1100 cals. Lost 4pounds on my first week back on track so it cant be too bad!How about you? :) x

That's brilliant, well done :) also, a diet that can easily be maintained.

I'm currently on LT then I hope to stick to a clean eating diet after maintenance.

Xx

That's brilliant, well done :) also, a diet that can easily be maintained.

I'm currently on LT then I hope to stick to a clean eating diet after maintenance.

Xx

Yes I'm tempted to try this clean eating! I think I could so it, but isn't it ver strict? I'm not sure I couldn't allow myself the odd sweet here and there? :/
had a 3pound weightloss this week :D wahoo

3lbs a brilliant loss! It's basically everything homemade from scratch no packets etc.
Do you have *********? There's some clean eating accounts on there with recipes, some really nice looking sweet things too!

Xx

3lbs a brilliant loss! It's basically everything homemade from scratch no packets etc.
Do you have *********? There's some clean eating accounts on there with recipes, some really nice looking sweet things too!

Xx

Thanks! So heheh did you start your weightloss? What did you start at/ how much have you lost? :) and what do you mean by the ********? Haha confused me! :p xx

It was meant to say insta gram, no idea why it got starred out...

Xx

And I'm on week 2 now, I started on 210lbs and I'm now 196lbs :)

Xx

Wow you've done so well in 2 weeks!!! :eek: *round of applause*
And yes I have *********, I'm following quite alot if weightloss/ transformation groups which are really encouraging!! X

Back