New! :)

missrachyp

hey guys,
okay here it goes i was looking around on the net and found this site and it looks real good and everyone helps eachother im sure everyone has ther stories basicaly i have gone waaay up to 13 stone 182lbs i am 18 and 5'8 im pretty muscular i work in the leisure industry im a lifeguard, anyways i have had a battle of bullimia and EDNOS for 5 years which im kicking on the head through lots ov work and im going to do it :D and now im at the fattest i have ever been meaning im gona kick this habbit once and for all and i no many that have done slimming world in my work even so bring it on! im going to do this :) once and for all :)
id apreciate support i love all the pages on here! x

hi welcome to the forum, glad to hear your getting better, were a great lot here ;) so come on for advice and motivation. good luck on SW, are you going to group?

Hi and welcome, this is a great place for support and motivation. Good luck with your SW journey x

Welcome to the forum.. we are all here to help xx

Just wanted to wish you well Missrachyp, and the threads here are sooo helpful, it's nice to know there are people who feel the same about sometimes struggling with willpower or sharing tasty recipes.

Look forward to hearing of your progress x

welcome hun n gd luck on you sw journey :)

thanks everyone much appriciated :) x

thanks everyone x

Back