New! :)

missrachyp

okai im sorry if this post drags!
the story =

i was an Eating disorder sufferer for 5 years ish (bullimia,EDNOS, and at 1 point anorexic) anyways in the recovery doctors advised slimming world, did not happen 'unlimited' didnt do my head any good, gained, lost, puked alsorts now been advised to do weight watchers its structured actually works and will carry on working.

i have bort lots ov low point stuff and will start from tomoz! and i shall make food diary on that thread sorry to be a pain and write all this out! i as on the SW forum off this 2! i hope to god this 1 works for me i spent to much ov my life obsesing about food, need it over and done with once and for all! :)
xxx

Hey, welcome. I'm a recovering bulimic myself and have the same problem with 'unlimited' food as on SW so I know exactly what you mean.

The good thing with WW is that you can learn to eat the way 'normal' people eat - no special food, just learning to make sensible choices about what you eat.

Good luck with it. Shout if you need any help.

Karen x

Hi and welcome to WW. We are a friendly lot here and always ready to help and support each other. Good luck. Are you going to a class or doing it alone?

Irene xx

alone, with my work shifts i cant go to regular meetings. how long it take u to loose 28.5 lb ?
xxx

A pound a week would mean 28wks to lose 28lbs but if your losing 2lbs a wk you could safely lose 2st in 14wks.

That's what i'm aiming for - i hope to be 12st on xmas day on my scales at 2lbs a week and so far i'm on target ;)

Good luck x x

Hi there

I'm just starting week 2 so I'm a Newbie here too.

I've done WW previously (ok, 7 years ago!) but it really worked for me. So hope you have loads of success with it too!!

CJ
xxx

Back