Newbi, just wanna say hi

Nice to see so many of us at the same stage.

Ohh exciting news about the wedding, mine is 28th September :)

Really missing food today, went food shopping earlier and OH has been eating all my fave foods. Sad I was considering licking an onion ring ha ha.

Still nothing naughty has passed my lips, really hope I get a fab result on Monday :)

How have u all been?

I've been good thanks. Been missing food a little today but not to the point of considering eating any which is good. I'm on day 5 so excited to weigh in soon ;) xox

Hey guys still going strong here wanting food but not swayed n totm has hit too!

I weigh in on Monday too! I might skip next Monday n do it the following with totm don't want to be disheartened with a poor loss :-/ we'll see if I have the will to keep off the scales :)

Im trying to stick with TS as much as poss but have told myself WS days are ok when needed too! I almost had a WS day today as I've just been so hungry but put it off seeing as the weekend isn't even here yet! This long weekend is going to be a true test of will for me lots of things planned involving food n drink so if im on TS n start to struggle I can always turn to WS but if I were already on WS n started to struggle I'd probably just end up having a carb binge :)

That's my logic anyway

I get what you mean. It's like you'll always take a step up from what you're doing so of you're at the bottom you can't do too much harm!

I have a hen do next weekend and where I don't really want to eat anything now I'm well into it, most of it revolves around dinner and cocktails so don't want to be the misery guts in the corner with a sparkling water!

Also, it's cost me £110 for spa, lunch, cocktails, dinner and a room. I already can't stay as I have to go home to look after my daughter so I think if I don't eat or drink, it's been a pretty expensive spa day! Might have one drink using the excuse of driving then pick at something (no carb) during the meal and hope that they're all too drunk to notice! Not sure how much impact that'll make!

Loucille i think i read on here somewhere about vodka being the safest option re: carbs hope you have a lovely spa day
Day 5 for me and still not cheated, I noticed yesterday when i put my coat on that i was able to fasten the bottom button easier so my tummy area has shrunk a little :eek: Just realised that it is a bank holiday on Monday so hoping my local boots will be open if not i will have to maybe get weighed a day earlier

Loucille i think i read on here somewhere about vodka being the safest option re: carbs hope you have a lovely spa day
Day 5 for me and still not cheated, I noticed yesterday when i put my coat on that i was able to fasten the bottom button easier so my tummy area has shrunk a little :eek: Just realised that it is a bank holiday on Monday so hoping my local boots will be open if not i will have to maybe get weighed a day earlier

I checked mine and its open on Monday *Phew*. Most should be.

I was thinking that. If I have one vodka and sod water it should be OK. Can't have more than one of I'm going to drive anyway! Other than that, I've checked the menu and there's a grilled chicken salad so I'll pick through that!

Good luck with the weigh ins guys! Mine is Sunday but I just do it at home so there's no escaping!

L xox

My local boots is open on Monday, so glad i will be able to make my first weigh in
I've had a bar for my lunch today which i really enjoyed, i cut it into little cubes so it lasted longer
Decided to go for a swim tonight so just wondering whether i should have my soup before or after i finish my swim

Back