Newbie 2 be!! :)

Hello everyone!
Im starting Dietchef next week and im sooo excited! :D Ive tried everything, but nothing has worked..my most recent beind Cambridge but not being able 2 eat food was impossible for me. I have 2 lovely baby boys, one is 2 and the other 2months.

Im really hoping this is the diet for me. I want to lose about 4ish stone. I currently weight 12st 7lbs but would love to be 8st 7. I am only 5"1!
Really want a "slim" summer this year, and im auditioning for X factor this year too..so really need to do this!
Will be coming on here lots for support.

Cant wait 2 share my journey with you all.
Byee xoxoxo

Hi yummy and :welcome:

You'll love this woe - it's sooo easy and tasty!!

We'll all be able to say 'we knew you when ......' when you win X factor!!!! YAY!!!!

Let us know how you get on next week!!! xx

:welcome2: Yummymummy!
I am so enjoying this diet! I have lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks and just love the food! I have 4 children and work part time. I find this a really convenient and easy to follow diet. Read the little booklet and go for it! I won't deny that I have not wanted chocolate or wine and more!! But I am so determined to be in a bikini this summer!
:slap: Good Luck! and looking forward to hearing your news!

hi yummy mummy.im startin diet chef on 2nd feb 09.im about 12st6 an 5ft4.im aiming for 9st10!have u wrote on the diet chef forum??

I was a member of the dietchef forum at first - around last october time. There was never anybody on there. The members list was questionable (to say the least) - illustrating that there was very little in the way of control and professional running of the site going on and I never received replies to queries to the site.

I also had persistent problems logging on after the initial couple of weeks. I kept having to re-register and I wondered in the end (not that I'm paranoid or anything ;)) whether it was because it was obvious that I was getting the food elsewhere and they were blocking me. I don't really think they were but it wasn't worth the bother - there was never anyone to talk to anyway!

Is it any better now??

I was a member of the dietchef forum at first - around last october time. There was never anybody on there. The members list was questionable (to say the least) - illustrating that there was very little in the way of control and professional running of the site going on and I never received replies to queries to the site.

I also had persistent problems logging on after the initial couple of weeks. I kept having to re-register and I wondered in the end (not that I'm paranoid or anything ;)) whether it was because it was obvious that I was getting the food elsewhere and they were blocking me. I don't really think they were but it wasn't worth the bother - there was never anyone to talk to anyway!

Is it any better now??

popped over there not as many as there is here, but have seen some familiar names popping over as well.

I popped over after posting that last night - had to register again (!) There did seem to be more new threads and things but obviously no-one around at that time of night.
Perhaps it is improving ...

I started on there when I discovered DC - but there was never anyone around!! I have found this forum much more lively!!

Thanks for all of your replies ladies!
I have just ordered my food, and eagerly await it! Im soo excited about starting this diet.
How long does delivery usually take? Prob take alot longer as London is snowed under atm! lol

xoxo

Hi I have been on dietchef for 4 weeks now and have loosed 15lbs!!! I'm delighted. The deliveries often only take 24 hours but it is usually 48 hours. The food is great for this type of weather too and so convenient. I haven't eaten so much yummy food for years!!!
There is a lot of support currently on the Dietchef forum and there is a daily string run daily which is fun to be part of.
Good luck for your weight loss
Cheers
lorraine

Hi Dragon
Gosh im really excited about tasting the food, ive heard such good reviews about it!
Excellent weight loss hun!! I hope i can follow suit, well done you!!

xoxox

Back