Newbie advice

Gem_bear

Silver Member
I am doing WW pro points online. This is my 3rd week. Used to do SW but I have just had a baby and felt WW would be more flexible. I gained nearly half a lb this week! I'm so annoyed. Don't have my WW diary on here but I had 18 weeklys left plus 8 exercise points I never used. I don't know if I'm eating too much or too little!

Typical day would be:
B: 2x crumpets with flora light
L: WW bread or wmeal roll with fry light egg and 2 bacon medallions
D: chicken, salmon or quorn, potatoes & 0 p veg or low pp pasta recipe

I always use all my dailys and use weeklys for the odd glass of wine or a Chinese.

So annoyed!
Any thoughts, tips or suggestions would be welcome!

Bump

Sounds like a perfect food diary to me Hun maybe will just take your body anther week to get into the swing of it and for the scales to show a lost!
Also I aim to drink 3liters of water a day! And I really feel its helpin my weight loss too! :) good luck Hun xx

Sounds like a perfect food diary to me Hun maybe will just take your body anther week to get into the swing of it and for the scales to show a lost!
Also I aim to drink 3liters of water a day! And I really feel its helpin my weight loss too! :) good luck Hun xx

Thanks for getting back and for the reassurance. I have to admit that I'm struggling to drink enough water at the moment! WI tomorrow so will see xx

Hi there,

Make sure you are using the correct number of daily points, check with your leader. Also one thing that I was lax with was guessing the amount of mayo, spread etc that I was using. I'm now measuring everything and making sure that the points that I assign to bread etc is correct (when I was being very over zealous I weighted a couple of rolls from ta bakery that I wasn't sure about).

If you're using more calories than you are taking in then you will lose weight. It will be slow though.

Hi there,

Make sure you are using the correct number of daily points, check with your leader. Also one thing that I was lax with was guessing the amount of mayo, spread etc that I was using. I'm now measuring everything and making sure that the points that I assign to bread etc is correct (when I was being very over zealous I weighted a couple of rolls from ta bakery that I wasn't sure about).

If you're using more calories than you are taking in then you will lose weight. It will be slow though.

Thanks

I am with WW online and on the min 26 pp. lost 1.5 lbs this week so happy with that. Thats with me only using about 15 of my weeklies. I did SW a couple of years ago and I would lose about that a week. Now that I have had my post natal check up I'll try & get back into running which should hopefully help with the calorie deficit. Either that or I can have an extra treat! I'm bloody starving! Xx

Back