Newbie alert!!

Fattylicious_Gurl

Hey everyone

It's my first day on lipotrim!! I thought I'd introduce myself seeing as thought I intend to spend a lot of time here distracting myself!

Erm... dunno what to say haha. I'm 21...study social work at leeds... I'm trying to lose weight in time for my sister's wedding next year. She's on this forum too. Any guesses who she is?? Hehehe :D

Hello and welcome!

Good luck with LT x

gosh that sounds like someone I know...lol. Well I am sure ya will do just as well as your sister!! Welcome to our lovely and friendly forum and wishing ya all the success in reaching your goal in time for the big event!! Gud luck

well maybe if i get off her laptop she can come on and i can be her claim to fame!! heehee jk xx

oh hello, look what the cat dragged in :p
everyone this is my baby sis... she has been my rock so far through my LT journey so Im hoping that you all will give her the love and support you have given me so far!... oh by the way missy... im your claim to fame... :p
We can do this together now!! :)

Welcome! It is great that you've got your sister on this at the same time as you. The first 3 days are the toughest. I'm restarting and on day 2 (rumbly rumbly tummy tummy...). We'll soon be in ketosis, feeling comfortable with no hunger pangs.
This is a great forum where we can all cheer one another on!

thankyou everyone for a warm welcome :)

trimlee - thats cool. we're almost on the same time then :) im trying to do essays for uni and i usually munch a lot during uni work so its hard!!

hey there, welcome...you are gonna like it here!

Welcome and good luck. What with your sister and this site you can do it! I'm doing this diet with my sister and thats great we help each other through, me one day, loulou the next.XX

thankyou :) it has been easier knowing my sister is doing the same diet! i'll be going back to uni soon and then i'll be by myself though!!

awwwww even tho I cant wait till you go back to uni I'll miss you!... I think you will be fine tho coz at least you wont have to cook or shop etc etc... save some money!... At least I can come and stay with you now since we both wont be eating!!!!!

Back