Newbie - and running scared!!

tink82

Evening all!

Have been reading the posts on the forum for a while but finally signed up today !

Joined SW at the end of April and all was going well 8.5lbs off in three weeks :eek: Then unexpected illness and hospital visit and this week will be the third week I haven't made it to group. Will be going back next week and am really really worried about getting on the scales! I know I will have put weight and am not sure I am ready to see it yet!

Don't have to weight in until 16th June so 8 days to try and rescue the situation! Am now back on my feet - kind of so no real exercise - just have to hope food optimising does it for me!

Thanks hun, I keep trying to tell myself that but then the little devil that sits on my shoulder talks me out of it :mad: Its just frustrating that I finally got round to trying to sort myself out and then this happens.

Sure you are right though and I have another week before I have to WI again so as long as I am really good this week am sure I can pull it back - bet you can (and will) too :eek: xxx

Back