Newbie and so proud of myself

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Slimmyjimmy79, 19 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Slimmyjimmy79

Slimmyjimmy79 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi All,

I am on Day 3. It's the first time I have ever done a VLCD. I found the first 2 days pretty easy as I was at work so mainly distracted. I always knew that weekend would be the biggest challenge but I am so proud of myself. I have been 100% since the start despite having to prepare meals for others.

I am really very proud of myself and just wanted to share !!

I know it's mind over matter, I feel hungry but not belly rumbling - it's pyschological rather than physical.

Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well done! I know it's not easy. But it is so worth it
    GSQ

4. Lux

Lux Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    That's great news :) I'm on day 3 too, and also finding it suprisingly easy - however my partner is cooking for himself so I'm not around temptation! I've only just realised though that I'm not allowed milk in my tea and coffee, which is common sense really but I just didnt think! Keep up the great work!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.