newbie asking about exercise...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by kay_135, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. kay_135

kay_135 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi guys.

I'm starting tomorrow. Have done VLCD before, but wasn't into exercise then. Currently go to gym about 3 times a week and work pretty hard. Actually really like the gym, and don't want to stop! Weird huh?!

What do you reckon to me continuing at the gym? I was planning on going tomorrow after work with some colleagues, but is that gunna be nigh-on impossible after Day 1?! Maybe I'll go and take it reeeal easy?

I'd love to hear back from some peeps who exericse whilst on Exante - what are your experiences?

Ta x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cluck

cluck Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Kay,

Well first few weeks you need to take it easy. Let your body get used to the diet. From then just listen to it. I'm just in week 2 so back to gym next week. But when I did CD before I walked 18 miles a week-the first few weeks that made me feel extra queasy and nothing helped.

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. AMW

AMW Full Member

I do 30mins of weight training every night as I don't want to lose muscle mass. I walk to work most days as well.

After my weight training i do feel a bit light headed but i have my soup and I am fine then.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.