Newbie beginning Slimming World today

GlamUp

Morning all, just wanted to say hello to everyone, and wish them well on their weight loss journey. I've finally decided to lose some weight (2 stone - possibly more) :eek:, using the Slimming World method. I've never really committed to a diet/exercise plan, but am hoping that the lovely warm weather will motivate me to stay committed. This is going to be the last summer that I have to cover up to hide my flab. I just want to be able to wear jeans and a t-shirt :cry:

Hi Glamup,
I'm new to Slimming World too & thought I'd come on here for support/inspiration!!
I've lost 7.5lbs in my first week then maintained the second week so after 'falling off the wagon' slightly after that, I've decided to kick myself into touch & he back into it :)
I have probably double the weight to lose that you have but we're all in it together I suppose!
Good luck on your journey x

Hi SWVirgin11,
Well done with the 7.5lbs loss. That's fantastic... I'd be happy to lose that in a month!
Good luck with your journey too, looks like we'll get lots of inspiration etc. on this site.

Back