1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie but oldie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Evie22, 12 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Evie22

Evie22 New Member

Hi everyone,
    About 6 years ago lost 4 stone with Cambridge, have put back on 3:eek:, my main problem is all the vlcd shakes are too sweet, I actually do not like sweet stuff, and the soups are too salty. What to do, I know I am killing myself,at 18 stone and I have to do something immediately, as pains and aches are a feature of everyday life and I am in my fifties but feeling like 90.
    Any suggestions welcome

Hopeful Evie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Try Exante - a wide range of very tasty savoury meal replacements :)

Best of luck with your weight loss :D

4. sagagr

sagagr Active Member

Hello Evie22,
    Welcome to the forum and have a great time...

5. Arraius

Arraius Well-Known Member

Hey Evie
    I really hope you find the right thing that works for you. Very best of luck xx
    I'm now starting SW again from home this time.
    I haven't tried Exante myself but have read good things about it
    Xx