newbie...can i join??

shelly73

Hi everyone,

my name is Michelle and hope you don't mind me joining??
I successfully did lipotrim last year from may until august and lost 5 stones. I maintained this weight loss until december when i became pregnant with 2nd child. She was born in august and is now 6 weeks so am back on the wagon! I have 2 stone to lose to get back to my pre-pg weight but would ideally like to lose another 1.5 stones but will see how it goes!
Look forward to posting :)
Michelle x

Hello and welcome Michelle! Congatulations on the baby and Well done on not putting the whole lot back on:D

Welcome to the forum Michelle, and good luck hun.. The people on here are lovely (well, most of 'em!! lol)

Congratulations on becoming a mum again x x x

Hello and welcome Michelle xx

Hello and welcome Michelle. I'am back on lipotrim today after a months break (September). I weighed myself this morning and have only put on 4lb and i totally pigged out this last week, chocolate, crisps potatoes bread everything mwah, but all good things must come to an end. I'am setting myself 8 weeks till 1st week in December (when all the Xmas parties begin and taking another months break then. Hopefully back on the wagon in January depending how much i lose (fingers crossed). I'am wishfully thinging i want to lose another 2 stone as (already achieved 2 stone in 6 weeks before my break), so 4 stone overall by December. Here's to being slimline :)

Welcome Michelle, and good luck :)

Cowslovemilk - good luck with getting back onto it and completing your weight loss. Well done on only a 4lb gain during Sept also. That's good going! :)

xx

Thanks Jayne, when i had the official weigh in it was only a 1lb in Sept not 4lb (i got mixed up from Kg to Lbs - But still I couldnt believe it. Your doing really well and the goals will soon be accomplished. I lost just over 2 stone in 6 weeks and I'am hopin got do the same before xmas, :) x

hi
thanks everyone for the welcome! well done cowslove for managing to not put on much.
i had my first weigh-in yesterday and lost 9 lbs...really delighted with that! found the first week ok and bit easier as think i mentally prepared myself for how tough it would be.
going to have a browse at the posts now
Michelle x

Well done Michelle.. What a great start x x x x

hi
thanks everyone for the welcome! well done cowslove for managing to not put on much.
i had my first weigh-in yesterday and lost 9 lbs...really delighted with that! found the first week ok and bit easier as think i mentally prepared myself for how tough it would be.
going to have a browse at the posts now
Michelle x

Wow what a brilliant start Michelle x

Well done Michelle, I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and i lost 6lb yay, well chuffed. Bring it on week 2 i dare ya lol :)

Well done cows.... Fantastic start x x

Thanks Su,

Hopefully we will reach our goal by xmas as we have roughly the same amount to lose, :)

well done cowslove!
week 2 finished and 3.5lbs off...was hoping for more but i know some weeks are like that. need to get ticker sorted!
Michelle xxx

Had my second week in today and lost another 6lb, wooooooooo hoooooooooo, come on week 3 what have you got

Back