Newbie day 1 of attack

Hi everyone , I'm new to the dukan diet , tried all the others so hoping this will be my last . Ive got lots to lose and hoping this one will work ,

Done day 1 today and convinced I've eaten too much . Fingers crossed ive done ok .

5 days left of attack .

Has anyone done the diet and not last weight.

Hey,

I've just finished week 1 of attack yesterday and I was worried I'd eaten too much. As long as you stick to the right foods eat as much as you can it really helps!

Good luck :D

Hi Sweets
I started this diet last Monday after a friend in work recommended it so far she has lost 1.5st and her hubby2st after 7 weeks. I've so far not heard of anyone that has not lost, a few other folk at work are doing it to and so far so good. Good luck with it, I thought I ate so much more my 2nd day and by the 3rd had a bigger loss go figure! As long as its in the allowed foods it works!
Best wishes x

Hi Sweets

The attack phase is the hardest. Just eat as much as you want of the allowed foods. Don't let yourself get hungry, and feel tempted to eat things you shouldn't!!

And good luck, it gets much easier! And you'll get lots of support on here if you need it x

Hi Sweets, I have just finished my first week and have lost to dat 0.4lb short of 10lbs!!! If you stick to the list of allowed foods ten you can eat as much as you want which is great, you should never feel hungry or you are going with out, good luck x

jan9209 said:
If it's on the list eat eat and eat some more!!! This is the best diet ever welcome and enjoy xx

Love it !! Wow can't believe how much people lose . Thanks for all of your replies . guy at work this is his 4th week and lost 18lb . Nothing has worked for me before get demoralised and give up ,got a Xmas party to go to and everyone else is super skinny I don't want to look 9 months pregnant anymore .

Sweets, trust me if you stick to this you will get where you want yo be and be happy!!! don't get too hung up with anyone else or how there doing just keep focused on you! Everyone is different you can get quite a lot of non scale victories as well so don't be disheartened if you ever stall or even gain slightly (normal after a pv day)
As long as you give it your all you will be rewarded :)
Stick to the book and keep on here I would never have been able to get as far as I have without the lovlies on here :) x

Great advice frim Jan there x good luck xxx

Back