newbie day2 question

slimming4summer

had a good first day but didnt use 6 points do i start a new day afresh or can i "save" points?
after i did so well yesterday i dont want to spoil it!!!
although wish i had eaten all my points last night as i was a bit peckish just before bed!!!!
thanks all
s4s

You can't save you points and you really must use them up each day. How many points are you on a day?

thanks i am using the online version and it doesnt tell u!!!
well i will make sure i eat them up today
i would have felt guilty eating 6 points at 11.30pm last night so i will have during the day today
s4s

26 points is the lowest you can be on.
Definitely try and eat all your points each day. If it's only a couple you miss, then it's not really a HUGE issue I shouldn't think. But 6 points is quite a lot. You don't want your body to stall - as it can do for some - because you're not eating enough :)

yes thanks well i think i was trying too hard yesterday and ended up with soup for lunch and dinner and lots of fruit so all low point stuff
i will add some extras today as having jacket pots and chicken
yum!
s4s
ps thanks for the reply

Its a common issue when we start, we are all so motivated and then find we aren't eating our points. I agree with whats been posted , its really important to eat your dailies and use at least some of your weeklies too Hon as once you are "into" your weight loss it definetly becomes more difficult and if you have always eaten the bare minimum of points then you have nothing to tweak so to speak. Good luck anyway and it will all fall into place i'm sure. A bit of planning may help you to use a few more initially. Hope this helps.

Back