Newbie diary who is more determined to loose weight than anyone.

Did you have any other HeA or B beside your cheese? Maybe you didn't need to syn that?

Just wondering Chug...how tall are you?
Glad you book will be with you soon and don't forget you can look on the SW website and see a 7 day eating plan too. Not sure how often that changes but will give you more ideas.

I know members who have lost weight with and without exercising. It's certainly good to stay fit and healthy at any age.

No I didn't Janet I only had the cheese I forgot that can be included as my HeA or B.

I don't mind you asking anything. I'm 5'3.

Yeah I've had a look at some of the plans on the slimming world website they are so good and also in the magazine.

Your right it is good to keep fit as well as healthy thats why I do so much walking but I don't want to over do the exercising and then gain muscle because my weight will go on and I don't know if its fat or muscle lol.

Hi all hope you all well.

well I've not had a good day because I'm not well so I haven't manage to keep track of what I've eaten. All I will say is I've not eaten much which can be good and bad if u know what I mean. So I'm sorry.

My friend has given me the food optimising book which is good but it doesn't have the EE plan which I was afraid that may happen. So I'm going to go through this book and make notes. I have an idea how EE works just need to find out about super free foods & I will give it ago if it don't work I wil give the original plan ago. I'm determined to do this.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you havent been well.

How old is the book as the ee plan has been around for years ?

Sorry to hear you havent been well.

How old is the book as the ee plan has been around for years ?

Well I'm not sure because there is not a year when it was published but my friend said she went to it about 6 or 7 years ago. To me it didn't feel that long ago just shows how time goes so fast.

Have you looked on eBay? People sell their welcome packs on there.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Melonball

I have had a look on ebay but I'm so afraid I'm going to get the wrong one and end up with the same one as my friend has given me

So sorry you're not feeling good Chug. I thought the food optimising book was the extra easy plan? Is it the same book where she entered her weight progress at the back?

I was hoping it was going to be for the extra easy plan. Its a good book because it shows all the foods you can eat on green day, red day, green healthy extras, red healthy extras and the syns list of foods but no superfree foods list and know mention of the extra easy plan :(

Thank you both Janet and Jaffa.

Just to let you know I'm now sorted I have the Food Optimizing book for the EE plan on its way (bit a story which I won't bore you with). I should get it tomorrow. I all a suddenly feel better lol (well I wish my tummy did anyway lol).

Thank you both for your help as always and thanks Melonball.

Now lets get this diet rolling yyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

How you feeling today Chug...much better I hope. :bighug:

Hi Janet

Thanks. I'm starting to feel a bit normal now. There has been a virus going round work and typical I get it. I've not been able to do Slimming World for the last few days because of it. I've been just living on soup and bread so I don't think I will be loosing anything this week. As long as I STS and don't put on I will be happy. I'm hoping to go back to it tomorrow.

Anyway I have my book now and its great I also have some EE recipes so I'm going to have ago at them and even though I don't like veg I'm going to try them in the meals I've been given.

Chug I'm happy you're starting to feel better now...those viruses can certainly do the rounds once they get going.
Great you have the books now...and absolutely brill that you will be attempting some recipes that include some new veggies for you. Hope you like them as it will broaden your food range.
I wouldn't worry too much about how this weeks weigh in goes, when you're sick, you're sick, it happens.

Thanks Janet

well I read the book and its so good and I can eat so much that's free. It's going to be hard for me but I have decided I'm going to try eating veg but mostly mixed with things don't think I can eat them on their own.

one thing I've learnt by doing this I need to eat more vegetables otherwise I will be using a lot of syns.

so I'm starting from Saturday on the plan as still not 100%.

ive found loads of nice recipes so I'm going to be brave and give them ago.

So reads if you still out there don't give up on me I will be back in full swing on Saturday.

Back