Newbie Diary!!

Mishi

Getting my slim on!
Well here I am once again! Im going to keep a diary in the hope it will inspire me to stick to the Cambridge Diet so I can loose weight once and for all! Ive tried this diet more than a few times before and on my best attempt lost 2 stone-ish. I started this yr with slim-fast then healthy eating but wasnt getting the quick results I want so went to see cdc last night got my supplies and im kick starting today!!! dun dun dunnnnnnnn!

So my starting weight is 202lb - 05/02/11

Aims

Stick to ss for 1st day -
Stick to ss for 4 days -
Stick to ss until 1st weight in (day 10) -
Make it into 13's -
Make it to 13.7 -
Make it into 12's -

Cant think beyond this point lol...I hope to!

Good morning to you, the diet is amazing.
Keep a diary it very useful, it's always helped me!

Good luck with your journey, you can do it just take the next few days. Slowly keep busy lol x

Thanks Shanny, If I dont stick to it this time I will need to start shopping in Millets lol!!!! x
Lol funny.. you can do it.! these a thread in the main forum by Awaken me she has lost a total of 13 stones.!!

have a read of her diary... i always do.x

Good luck hun!!! Make this time the last time! You should get a decent weight loss in 10 days to keep you motivated. Write in here each day, and then we can spur you on (kick your ass!) into sticking with it :D

Hiya, good luck on your CD journey. I think your goals are brilliant and very achievable. Have a great weekend. :)

Booooo! im officially rubbish!!! Started the day well with green tea and water then my OH decided he wanted to drive all over to look for a new motorbike which took up most of the day. My downward spiral started at about 3pm after popping into ASDA to pick up some bits and he got some little mini cheese and onion rolls....I couldnt resist, but they are sooo nice!!

I didnt spend the day eating after that which is what I would normally do, I did enjoy a nice slice of pizza for tea with loadsss of garlic mayo...oops!

Today is the day tho, hopefully tomorrow I will be ticking off that first day!

x

Booooo! im officially rubbish!!! Started the day well with green tea and water then my OH decided he wanted to drive all over to look for a new motorbike which took up most of the day. My downward spiral started at about 3pm after popping into ASDA to pick up some bits and he got some little mini cheese and onion rolls....I couldnt resist, but they are sooo nice!!

I didnt spend the day eating after that which is what I would normally do, I did enjoy a nice slice of pizza for tea with loadsss of garlic mayo...oops!

Today is the day tho, hopefully tomorrow I will be ticking off that first day!

x

Hiya Hon, don't beat yourself up about it. Just draw a line under it and start afresh. I can totally empathize with you as I find it hard when my hubby is having nice food/snacks in front of me, especially when they smell so nice!
Start glugging that water, girlie! Good luck. :D

Cheers guys, Im really motivated today and I think Ill be able to do it this time as long as i swap the temptation to eat with typing on here!

Had my first shake of the day, one thing you will notice is there is no variety in my cd i only like choc mint shakes - hate the other soups/shakes/bars which may have been my downfall in the past to be honest.

Have a good day

x

Hey Mishi,

You sound like your doing well already, and you seem very motivated today, which is definitely the key :)

As Tessieg1 said, don't worry about the blip, today is a new day!

Good luck with your journey, I'm sure you will reach your goal in no time :) xxx

Cheers matey :)

Im off to see the Streets with my pals on 28th Feb and I would like to wear 'the' dress minus back fat....lets operation back fat banish begin!!
x

Hahaha, operation back fat banish!! I love that!! I love The Streets too!! Very jealous of you!! You can get into the dress!! Just stay motivated! And if you ever feel like you want too eat, just come on here and have a rant! I don't think I would be able too get through his diet without the support from all the girls :) xxx

I know im so freaking excited, its handy they are playing 5mins up the road from me so I can drive which will stop the 'why arnt you drinking' questions followed by the 'oh your not on that diet again are you, one wont hurt' I love my buddies but they have a tendancy to sabotage my diets when I go out. To be fair I do let them, I love my mojitos hahaha!
x

What a result!! 5 minutes away is ideal isn't it ;-)
Ahh, the good old " can't drink I'm driving excuse " it's the best in the book!! Hahaha!! As well as, I'm on anti biotics! Haha!!
Oh, I love any cocktail! Definitely looking forward too indulging in one or 2 of those when I reach my goal! Xxx

The anti-biotics one is a bit dodge tho as people either think your up the duff or got the clap haha!

x

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Oh my life that's funny!! Got the clap!! Hahahaha!! I'm driving is the chosen one then xxx

Hello Mish
Ty for replying on my thread, good luck with ya journey how exciting "the streets" that is def something worth working for good luck with operation removal of back fat!!!!! :)
Luv Sharon xxx

Rumbly belly already!! Wanna hold out will 2ish to have second shake so I think I will have a green tea, see if that holds off the hunger!! Its hilarious that I think im starving after being on the diet for a few hours...get a grip mish!
x

Back