Newbie Diary!!

Another day down :) Starting to struggle to get all three shakes down so im making them with the least amount of water I can to gulp them down. Just did a Tesco's trip and managed only to buy cosmetics rather than all the delish fresh bread and cookies! So chuffed about that. Morning at uni tomorrow then hairdressers in the afternoon, roll on Sat for weigh in x

Hello mishi hope u had gud day and managing to get those shakes down!! Can't wait for ya weigh in tomorrow I am sure u will knock it out the park
Take care speak soon xxx

Hello mishi hope u had gud day and managing to get those shakes down!! Can't wait for ya weigh in tomorrow I am sure u will knock it out the park
Take care speak soon xxx

Thanks beauty, I hope so! couldnt of got through this first week with out you lot, mwahhhhh x

"mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhh" hey I was just thinking the same well u and my iPhone so I can chat to u :) blooming lifesaver!!! How did I ever cope before I had it ohhhhh yeah I forgot I sat on sofa and stuffed my face :eek:
I can't believe ya still up I wud been sleeping long time ago hahahahaha weigh in tomorrow whooohoooo xxxxxx

"mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhh" hey I was just thinking the same well u and my iPhone so I can chat to u :) blooming lifesaver!!! How did I ever cope before I had it ohhhhh yeah I forgot I sat on sofa and stuffed my face :eek:
I can't believe ya still up I wud been sleeping long time ago hahahahaha weigh in tomorrow whooohoooo xxxxxx

Lol I know if I felt sleepy I would go to bed but on this diet im sleeping less but still have a good amount of energy during the day. I guess its a benefit as im not sluggish from heavy meals. R u on facebook? x

Mishi said:
Lol I know if I felt sleepy I would go to bed but on this diet im sleeping less but still have a good amount of energy during the day. I guess its a benefit as im not sluggish from heavy meals. R u on facebook? x

Yup I on facebook look for Sharon Genovay that is meeee!!! I know what ya mean though bout tired and energy I can't understand that I have sooooo much and not sleeping 20hrs aday on 500 calories sounds weird lol xx

Im adding you as we speak....Im on there pretty much all day and for some reason the app on my phone wont let me comment on posts so will be easier to catch up x

Mishi said:
Im adding you as we speak....Im on there pretty much all day and for some reason the app on my phone wont let me comment on posts so will be easier to catch up x

Hmmmmmmmm wonder why u can't comment!!!! Ok will check facebook in my phone now :) xxx

Lol I thought it must have been you since there is only one!!! how lucky are you I think there are a million me's !x

Mishi said:
Lol I thought it must have been you since there is only one!!! how lucky are you I think there are a million me's !x

Michelle Phillips is that u just accepted u xx

Mishi said:

Good xxx right sorry to love ya and leave ya hubby going work soon gonna say goodbye and get to bed to watch some tele in bed lol
Will be here in morning of course no uni at weekends whooohooo xxxx

Hi peeps :)

Well I got weighed today and I lost 9lb since Sunday woo hooo!! Im really pleased with it and cant wait to get weighed in next Fri. That means since I started dieting after the new yr ive lost 17lbs in total!!! Hopefully I will see the difference in mmy clothes soon :) Thanks for the support I couldnt have done it with out yassssssss x

Can Mishi get a WHOOP WHOOP!!!! :-D

Well done gorgeous girlie!! That is bloody amazing!! Onwards and downwards now!! How comes your weigh in day is Friday next week? That breaks all our weigh in days up nicely though - Sharon on Tuesday, you on Friday and then me on Saturday!! Roll on next week! Hahaha :)

Well done again chick xxx

Can Mishi get a WHOOP WHOOP!!!! :-D

Well done gorgeous girlie!! That is bloody amazing!! Onwards and downwards now!! How comes your weigh in day is Friday next week? That breaks all our weigh in days up nicely though - Sharon on Tuesday, you on Friday and then me on Saturday!! Roll on next week! Hahaha :)

Well done again chick xxx

Lol thanks lovely, I know I get so excited to see what others have lost its like we are team slim!!! **** it lets get t-shirts made and everything...screw them time wasters in the biggest looser we are where its at!!! Im aiming for 4 this week to get me to 13.7 I think thats realistic. Where do u wanna be?? x

Mishi said:
Hi peeps :)

Well I got weighed today and I lost 9lb since Sunday woo hooo!! Im really pleased with it and cant wait to get weighed in next Fri. That means since I started dieting after the new yr ive lost 17lbs in total!!! Hopefully I will see the difference in mmy clothes soon :) Thanks for the support I couldnt have done it with out yassssssss x

Ong that is bloody amazing well done to you soooooooo proud of u for sticking with it I had been looking all morning foe ya post u took so long to post!!! Hahahaha I was panicking I can see your halo shining from here!!!!
Luv and hugs Sharon xxxxx

Mishi said:
Lol thanks lovely, I know I get so excited to see what others have lost its like we are team slim!!! **** it lets get t-shirts made and everything...screw them time wasters in the biggest looser we are where its at!!! Im aiming for 4 this week to get me to 13.7 I think thats realistic. Where do u wanna be?? x

Me too, I think others weigh in's sort of give you a little kick too!! I love it! Hahaha, we should get some t shirts made!!
We definitely are where it's at!! I'm also aiming for another 4 next week, if I can get too 11st 7lb by next week I will have accomplished another one of my goals :-D going too up my exercise this week and do my running and skipping twice in the week, see if that can give me a little boost! Between Sharon, you and me we have lost 23lb in a week!! BIG results! And that's without any of the others weight loss's that are on the nutty train that has no snickers!! Hahahaha go us!! Team slim jim xxx

Back