Newbie doing Pro points!

Sawyer

Silver Member
Hey guys, I have been lurking and ready all your guys amazing advice for a few weeks now but today, have decided to join! So hello!

I am really enjoying PP just now, the only thing I am really wondering about, is the best way to seperate your points through the day! I am on 29 PP at the moment and find the worst time for snacking is after tea. I always crave carbs! Toast, crisps, cheese, crackers!! I find the rest of the time I'm not hungry at all!

My normal days diary is

Breakfast - low sugar Alpen, semi skimmed milk, banana 5 PP

Lunch - WW Wrap, low fat cheese spread, 2 slice parma ham, lettuce. 6 PP
Low fat crisps 2 PP
Fruit 0 PP

Snack - carrot sticks, low fat humus 2 PP
or cottage cheese, flatbread 4 PP

Tea - Either ready meal and veg/pots or home cooked WW meal from recipe book 8-10 PP
WW caramel wafer 2 PP

What can I change? Are my points spread effectively?

Your day doesnt look much different to a typical day for me to be honest? i don't see anything wrong with the way you're spreading your points out there. Do you use your weekly points at all?
I understand your evening cravings for carbs, I have them too!! I've eating a bit of fruit or a yoghurt at the moment instead of my usual crackers or crisps lol.

I usually use my weeklies for alcohol, and crisps on a night off lol. Or for a meal out with my boyfriend!

I think it's harder than usual for me cause I'm off work at the moment on annual leave, I work long hours so go to bed a lot earlier than I have been the last week so I don't crave as much! I suppose it will get better! As long as I am being sensible! Thanks for the reply!

Hello,
I'm also new to the forum, done WW loads of time before but determined to make it work this time!! started today and on a night shift tonight not exactly my best idea, but you've got to start sometime right?

I know that feeling, I do nights as well sometimes! Altho it wasn't too bad last time.

The morning of the day I start my night shift, I try to lie in as long as possible, usually about 12pm. Then I have a light brunch - maybe eggs on toast. Approx 6PP.

I have a ready meal and some extra veg/pots or something for approx 7PP before I go to work around 5.30pm. So I still have 16PP left for the night time! I start my shift at 7pm and usually don't stop working until 11pm (I'm a Nurse) I usually have cereal and some kind of chocolate while I do my paper work for 6 PP.

On my break (around 3am) I have a sandwich, crisps and fruit (6PP) and usually don't eat again until I get up the next evening after I sleep but if I get peckish in the morning, I have a 2PP cereal bar and some fruit. I reset the clock and start my points for the next day at 8am, I get home about then and go right to bed, and get up again at 4.30pm and then just eat my ready meal before work. I tend to have more points left on nights for some reason!

Sorry this is long! Hope it helps some!

Hi Sawyer, if you like a sweet treat i've just discovered rainbow drops puffed rice in 14g bags and they are 1pp per bag, or if you wanted a larger bag there are 80g bags at 8pp. great for nibbling on in evenings. or like me when playing on comp.

Back