Newbie Ellie :) Time for change!

coachnomad said:
Hi Ellie, hope all is well with you. I find that going back to basics usually works wonders and I'm sure you'll shift that 2lb in no time xx

Hi, thank you for your support :) it really does help! I've had the flu for a good week and a half so the diet has completely gone out of the window & I missed my weigh in last week. I started going back to basics at the beginning of this week, weighed in yesterday and found I had lost a pound so I'm pleased with that - it's in the right direction!

Well I won't be meeting my christmas target unless an arm or leg falls off, but I still really want to lose as much as I can before christmas, then I can enjoy the festivities on the day and kick myself back into action at the beginning of 2012. I really want the new year to be successful in terms of weight loss & I'm really determined to make it work, bring it on! :) xxx

Hi Ellie, sounds like a good plan. Glad going back to basics helped. I'm doing the same as you, limitation control and hopefully down a couple of pound for Christmas and then back to it in the New Year. Have a good weekend xx

coachnomad said:
Hi Ellie, sounds like a good plan. Glad going back to basics helped. I'm doing the same as you, limitation control and hopefully down a couple of pound for Christmas and then back to it in the New Year. Have a good weekend xx

Thank you, ahh I'm sure you'll do it, there's still time to lose a few pounds so hopefully we'll do well. Good luck, have a great week! :) xxx

Hello Ellie, your plan sounds good. I'm just trying to maintain up until new year then going to throw myself back into it after new year. It's so hard with festivities around!
Hope you're well x

Hi Ellie, how are you doing? I'm making more of an effort not to eat all of the nice things and just some of them!! Hope all okay and you're having a good week xx

coachnomad said:
Hi Ellie, hope all is well with you. Merry Christmas xx

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I got a bit lost in the Christmas festivities ha. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. All the best for 2012. Have a wonderful new year! Xxx

I'm still here :)

Christmas was lovely, I ate what I wanted, drank what I wanted, I enjoyed it completely but now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

My first weigh in since the over indulging was on Thursday and I had somehow managed to stay the same!! :O
So now that first weigh in is out of the way, I'm back on track and feeling rather positive. It's going very well so far, I'm not feeling the urge to snack, or fancying the bad things (although I think I ate enough of those at Christmas to see me through to Easter haha).

So here we go again :)

Happy New Year!!!

Hey Ellie - just read your opening post and it sounds very much like me... I don't go out very much because I'm ashamed how I look and I'm also very self conscious and stuff ( which my mates say isn't normal for a guy haha!)

Just wanted to wish you luck with everything :)

Ryster said:
Hey Ellie - just read your opening post and it sounds very much like me... I don't go out very much because I'm ashamed how I look and I'm also very self conscious and stuff ( which my mates say isn't normal for a guy haha!)

Just wanted to wish you luck with everything :)

Hiya :)
Aww, it's good to know I'm not alone on that one. I'm sure confidence will come with time, guy or girl, we're human aren't we ha, we all have our personal issues.
The support on this forum is fantastic and I'm sure you'll soon get to where you want to be! :)
Thank you very much, and the best of luck to you too! :) x

I made a bad choice with my tea tonight. The weight watchers beef ravioli was completely not for me & not enjoyable in the slightest - I had two mouthfuls and left the rest ha.

2012 seems to be going well so far, my mind is in that 'focused new year' set, I've had a good clear out at home, organised home, organised mind ha, I've got my goal at the front of my mind so I'm tracking everything that passes my lips, and generally enjoying it! I even treat myself to some coloured pens and highlighters for my weight diary to make it look bright and pretty haha! It's the little things isn't it...

I hope this frame of mind doesn't fade because I'm actually liking weight watchers at the minute ha.

XxX

I made a bad choice with my tea tonight. The weight watchers beef ravioli was completely not for me & not enjoyable in the slightest - I had two mouthfuls and left the rest ha.

2012 seems to be going well so far, my mind is in that 'focused new year' set, I've had a good clear out at home, organised home, organised mind ha, I've got my goal at the front of my mind so I'm tracking everything that passes my lips, and generally enjoying it! I even treat myself to some coloured pens and highlighters for my weight diary to make it look bright and pretty haha! It's the little things isn't it...

I hope this frame of mind doesn't fade because I'm actually liking weight watchers at the minute ha.

XxX

Good to see you're in the right frame of mind, seems alot of people are back into it now :D
I agree with the ww ravioli, I had it a few weeks back and ended up throwing it away because it made me bork...Just tasted like off meat.. was disgusting! x

Hi Ellie, glad to hear you are so motivated, long may it last. Hope you have found nicer things to have for tea. Enjoy the rest of your day xx

LinzLinz said:
Good to see you're in the right frame of mind, seems alot of people are back into it now :D
I agree with the ww ravioli, I had it a few weeks back and ended up throwing it away because it made me bork...Just tasted like off meat.. was disgusting! x

Ahh thanks Linz!! It's going well so far, I just hope I can stay focused ha.
Oh that meal was just awful, never again ha. Hope you had a lovely new year! How's the Linz diet going after Christmas? :) xx

coachnomad said:
Hi Ellie, glad to hear you are so motivated, long may it last. Hope you have found nicer things to have for tea. Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Ahh thank you! Amen to that, I really don't want to lose my focus now I'm well into it.
And anything is nicer than that awful meal ha.
Have a great weekend!! :) xx

So happy that I lost 4lbs this week! :) I've got a cheeky glass size bottle of wine in the fridge as a little treat tonight :)
I can't wait for next week now :D xx

Back