Newbie: feeling good

So, a long time lurker but very occasional poster previously and I have tried and generally failed (though with initial success) on various diet plans, Exante TS, WW, SW, Atkins, Slimfast, yet still here I am at the beginning of a new diet plan, heavier than I have ever been!

I started JUDDD yesterday, albeit, despite good intentions, yesterday ended up as an up day...mainly due to having been completely unprepared and ending up at McDonald's drive thru! :eek: So really I started today, on a down day, as things stand I have had 559 calories and except for a cup of options hot choccy before bed, that's me for the day!

Looking forward to an UP day tomorrow, haven't planned any meals yet, just about to have a wee think now :D but thought I would pop on here to say hello.

Hi and welcome, I love your name...

I started with an up day because I knew i'd feel like I'd had a good start before cutting down for a down day!!!!

Good luck x

Wow Well done I would be over the moon to lose that much in my first week...You have both done great! Doing my first up day today after fasting yesterday. Woke up with a little bit of a headache and tummy ache but Had my toast and marmite and am now stuffed! Off to pizza express today and the thought of that got me through yesterday! X

Amazing losses. Well done both of you! X

Weekly weigh in.. A day early as I've got an all day interview for uni tomorrow and I've lost another 1.5lb this week, very pleased with that, a bit more realistic than last weeks incredible loss!

wow well done. are you counting calories or eating clean on your up days or just normal eating. you doin any exercise?

sarah

Hey Sarah, mainly counting calories but trying to eat clean at the same time.. I've got a collie x gsd so get a fair bit of exercise with her too.. Hoping to start running as well

Back