Newbie - First time on CD - Buddies

Nuttynats

Morning People ......

I am just starting my first ever go at Cambridge Diet this morning and so far have only drink my first pint of water, so just about to try my first milkshake ..... Really would love to have a buddy to keep each other going as I will be on the forum alot :D

I have about 4 stone I have to shift altogether but my first step is my friends wedding in 8 weeks today that I would love to be fitting into a size 14 dress ..... so on it 100% SS.

Thanks Natalie xx

Hi nuttynats good luck on your journey

like you i also have about 4 stone to lose but i am re-starting today :eek: but very determined this time lol. theres loads of support and advice off fellow cambridge dieters on here so keep poping in for support xx

Hi Natalie,

I've started today for my first time on CD as well - so far so good... I'm worried about this evening, being at home in front of the telly. And my boyfriend eating dinner isn't going to help. (I've brought myself a new book so I can go upto the bedroom to read while he cooks/eats, so I'm out of the way!)
I've got 5 stone I want to lose - I'm doing short aims as well to get me there - help me feel like I'm achieving something. First is to get through this week!

Good Luck! Nikki x

Hi nuttynats, i am on day 4 day 2 and three were killers but today is a different story i feel great just keep going and you will be at goal in no time !

hayley x x x

Hi Newbies - I've not started CD yet, but I'm seriously thinking about contacting a consulstant. I would like to lose 4 stone and have tried most diets on the market. I'm getting very fed up as I put on weight so easily and feel I need to do something drastic to kick start my system ! Any inspiration, ideas and thoughts most welcome. Shellfi x

Hi - I've restarted CD and i'm now on Day 5. Determined to stick to the diet for 8-10 weeks and then re-assess the situation. Good luck to us all!

Shelfi, this diet is not for the faint hearted. The first 3-4 days are absolute torture until you are in keotsis. Once you are in ketosis, it's just a matter of resisting temptations. Good luck in finding the right CDC for you.

Wecandoit!!

:DHi all, very inspiring to read through your posts. Im on day 3, 100%SS today- so far so good. Hubby can't believe how well I'm doing though I feel really hungry & light headed today but I hope tomorrow will be better. Its hard to imagine that Ive got to do this for the next 12 weeks and lose 4st. Does anyone know how much I need to lose before I can start to notice the weight loss? Lol. Cheers

Hi. I am starting CD today. I did it back in 2009 and lost 4s. Now I am back wanting to loose the same by mid November! I am on 810kcal as I have a high BMI. Will I make it? I have 12s to loose all in all but I have smaller goals....

Hi all Newbies
Started CD SS on Saturday so nearly finished day 3. I already feel good, not hungry at all, but quite affected by hubby's gorgeous smelling supper!
I want to lose 3.5 st and I am told that by Christmas is a realistic goal! Wow! This has to work - I am really glad there is a forum like this to help and inspire. Thanks all.

Hi Natalie and Everyone else, so how have you found it?
I'm starting tomorrow for the first time and have 4 stone to lose. I am fully prepared for it to be really hard and would love to hear how you have found it x

Hi Nette,
I'm not going to say the last few days have been perfect but honestly not as bad as I had expected. By day 3 I don't feel deprived - just a bit apprehensive that I can keep this up. Keep expecting the 'new' bubble to burst if you know what I mean.
Anyone else had similar thoughts?

Am on SS. Just a twingey sort of headache, but taken ibuprofen with today shakes to keep them at bay and seem OK. Drinking loads of water though.
Good luck tomorrow - catch up then x

Hi all the newbies, hope you are doing OK. Have found that keeping busy is the trick - have started a new hobby (jewellery making) to get out at quiet times when I would be cooking or eating, keeps me occupied, the time flies by and I have something to show for it at the end (making christmas presents for family). Also my house has NEVER been so tidy!!

Hi all. I started the diet two weeks ago and it is hard. People kept telling me it gets easier but to be totally honest I've not found it does lol. I still crave food like no tomorrow! I've lost 12lbs though and have already dropped a dress size so that's keeping me motivated. I'm in jeans I've not worn for two years! I'm feeling a lot better about myself too. Good luck to you all and I hope you all get to goal.

I am on day 3 today, I want to lose 3.5/4st
Im on ss+ but not having a 200cal dinner I'm having 4 replacement meals.
1 porrige
2soup
1shake

Also allowed milk so I've been drink tea, or making my evening shake with milk an ice.

I've felt ok, only felt hungry when dinners cooking.
To be honest it has been a struggle to have the last shake of the day.
The water is great help, an I like having tea twice a day.

Has anyone made the icepops yet?
I havnt had the urge to crunch yet, but I heard makin ice lollies is great....?

Back