Newbie - help required!

s_archie

Hi,

Newbie here. I successfully lost weight using Lipotrim back in the 90s! I now have 6 stone to lose (starting weight 16st 10lbs). Can anyone give me some advice on getting started? I got it through my GP where I used to live, but my GP doesn't agree with this sort of dieting. How do I get some shakes?

Thanks in advance! xx

perhaps ask to see another gp? I've seen people posting about exante that they buy online, I imagine it's similar. There are probably still different brands of these shakes but I'd suggest going lowcarb and intermittent fasting.

Good luck whatever you decide to do, I think the important thing is to 'do something' and 'keep doing it'

Hi, I get my Lipotrim directly off Lipotrim website. You fill In a medical form and they give you a password and you can just order as often as you want and normally comes next working day.

Hi, thank you for the replies.

I have managed to order 2 weeks of TMR from Lipotrim online after completing their health questionnaire. It has arrived, and I have to admit I have really struggled over these first 3 days, and feel so angry with myself for reaching out for food by the evenings. I am determined to persevere and remind myself why I'm doing this. I am 16stone 3lb, and it has to come off. Tomorrow is another day.
Good luck C2C, we can do this (I hope!)

I started on the 4th March! So far I have not gave in to temptation. I lost 13lb my first week but found day 8 and 9 the worst. Feel like I’m starting to get use to it now. Hoping for a good loss this week too

I started on the 4th March! So far I have not gave in to temptation. I lost 13lb my first week but found day 8 and 9 the worst. Feel like I’m starting to get use to it now. Hoping for a good loss this week too
Wow that's fantastic!! When is your 2nd weigh in? Well done for sticking with it. I'm afraid I'm back today 1 all over again, but determined not to cave this time. It's going to be hell, but worth it in the end. Let me know how you get on!

I will thank you. Weigh in is Thursday morning so
I’ll let you know. It’s defo getting easier although I do crave flavour. I know if I can do it anyone can, I never thought I would get this far but I was so determined. Also when people hear what your doing and say they could never do it, it does help. We’re in lockdown to so I knew this was the best time to get me on it and focused.

Hi, thank you for the replies.

I have managed to order 2 weeks of TMR from Lipotrim online after completing their health questionnaire. It has arrived, and I have to admit I have really struggled over these first 3 days, and feel so angry with myself for reaching out for food by the evenings. I am determined to persevere and remind myself why I'm doing this. I am 16stone 3lb, and it has to come off. Tomorrow is another day.
Good luck C2C, we can do this (I hope!)
Thanks, my weigh in is Friday. Today was ok, drinking lots of water kept me feeling full😂. Totally understand how you feel. I reach out for food too but this time I am really going to try not to!

Have either of you experienced dizziness? I feel drunk sometimes, but sure it'll pass in a few days. So I finally managed to do my first day without grabbing anything to eat that I shouldn't. I've been drinking loads of water, and it seems to help a bit. Fortunately I already drink black coffee and black tea, so that's not an issue.

Let me know how you get on with your weigh days! Mine is Thursday, but not expecting too much as I feel I've really only just got started properly.

We've got this!

Thanks, my weigh in is Friday. Today was ok, drinking lots of water kept me feeling full😂. Totally understand how you feel. I reach out for food too but this time I am really going to try not to!
How did you get your weight under your profile name? That's a great way to keep yourself going.

I had a couple of days when I felt weaker but it did pass and they do inform you that this may happen to start. I never thought I could do it but I’m on day 13. You really can do it. There is some days where it is sooooo hard but if you power through the hunger does pass. My hunger has gone now. I still crave food but it gets better every day. I’d love to know how to put your weight under my name also.

Have either of you experienced dizziness? I feel drunk sometimes, but sure it'll pass in a few days. So I finally managed to do my first day without grabbing anything to eat that I shouldn't. I've been drinking loads of water, and it seems to help a bit. Fortunately I already drink black coffee and black tea, so that's not an issue.

Let me know how you get on with your weigh days! Mine is Thursday, but not expecting too much as I feel I've really only just got started properly.

We've got this!
Good luck over the next few days. I was really hungry this morning and had a headache but no dizziness. Hope it passes for you. Yes we’ve got this!

Hi all, how are you guys doing. I lost 4lb this week. So a total of 17lb off in 2 weeks. I’m hoping the 4lb stays steady. x

That’s great. Well done you. Are you keeping to plan 100%! 2 weeks and 3 days in still 100%

Hi, I have just started lipotrim on Wednesday and boy is it hard.
I've really messed up today. My daughter was munching on a packet of crisps and I automatically munched a few until I realised I was not supposed to eat!!!!🤪
Really gutted as I was good all day.
Will this effect my weight loss?

Hi. I’ve been on Lipotrim for over 3 weeks now. It shouldn’t affect your loss much but it does make it harder to keep to plan. I found day 8 my hardest but you can get through it. You just have to stay so strong. Xx

I started lipotrim 2 days ago and I was wondering if anyone has exercised in week 1? I recently completed the couch to 5K and want to carry on running. Will this impact week one weight loss if I did a 30 min jog 3-4 in week one?

Back