Newbie here!! :D

Lisa1986

hey all, im new here :wave_cry:... stepped on scales for first time in a long time and ive put on a LOT of weight since before i had my lil girl!! :D so time to get it shifted!!

am going on hols this october with close family but weve already booked next octobers holday to majorca and i wud love nothing more than to be thin going away with everyone! so here i am!! starting weight watchers today :cry:xxx

hi lisa and :welcome: to the forums! You sound motivated to lose the weight which will really help you. Everyone on here is really friendly and there is loads of support and advice available.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

thanks huni!! i am defo going to try to do it this time!! also would love to be a healthy weight before any more bubs!! :D thanks again, ur not doing too bad urself congrats on ur recent goal achieved!! xx

hi lisa, I am sure with the support you will get on here you will do fantastically well. You have to remember that you are doing this for you and no one else!

Thanks for your congratulations - the weight is coming off slowly (just how I like it!) so was ridiculously happy when got on the scales and had finally lost that first stone.

Sharkbait1983 x

i honestly think slowly is better... i lost a few stone really fast doing SW before which is dead easy but it went straight back on lol i know u can do it slowly on sw too depending on plan u choose but it seems so stay off for longer for people that have lost it over say a year or so xx

Back