• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie here (just saying Hello)

hello all
I just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. I'm new to this forum, but certainly not new to idea of dieting :p .
I lost 5 stone on LL then CD last year. I stopped the diet a few stone from goal (mainly because I was feeling very cold). I have managed to put back on 4 stone (stupid, stupid, stupid :mad: ).
Anyway, I am starting CD today. I know it's hard to restart, but I know that the results are worth it.
I hope to get to know you all as I embark upon my weightloss journey

suki

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Suki - and welcome to MiniMins :)

Well done on getting back onto the diet wagon, and I'm sure you'll enjoy CD. This is a great forum and I suggest you post on here as often as possible and read the many inspiring threads to keep you motivated - especially in that first, often difficult, week.

Good luck and keep us posted how you're getting on!

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Welcome, well done on your weight loss before, You can do it again, especially with the support of everyone on here, they are excellent!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Hi Suki

I started CD again yesterday, I lost 4 stone last year for my wedding and put it all back on and a bit extra just for good measure.

Good look with it, I keep telling myself, it works, it works.

Txx

Hi Suki,

Welcome from me too, I've only just started (day 2) and think there's a few of us that have joined at the same time. Good luck with the weight loss.

Jo

Ok, so yesterday was supposed to be day one. So, what happened? I don't know - I'm sure I could come up with a whole list of excuses. But that's all they would be, excuses!
So, today is day 1 again. And this time I'm going to stick with it. (I know, I know - I said that yesterday!)
I saw my CDC this morning and was weighed, measured and photographed. I have all my food packs and a fridge full of water. So, the sooner I get started the sooner I can have bars and water flavouring, right?
I know how well this diet works, I know how great I feel when I'm on it, so what is it in my head that wants to sabbotage it? I need to get a grip of my chatterbox, and just get on with it!
(hmmm, I do feel hungry though! More water!)
Wish me luck

vj

Welcome and good luck Suki.
Like yourself, I'm not new to dieting but I am new to CD. As you've already succeeded with great results in the past then you know it is in you to do it again...I wish you well.