Newbie here, on week 2 of CS

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by achad, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. achad

achad New Member

Hiya everybody, am glad I found this forum, I have nobody to talk to about this diet properly, so am hoping someone can help me out here! I am on week 2 of the diet, and so far, without a word of a lie, I havnt lost a single pound! What the heck am I doing wrong???:eek:
    I havn't cheated once, and am drinking so much water I cant stay off the loo so I cant understand it!
    I dont always get to eat my snacks at regular times being bust at work, but I do eat them, and everything that passes my lips is allowed on this diet. I am getting really frustrated with it and need some encouragement here!
    My husband has said that I look as though I have lost weight, but he may just be saying this so I dont give up...he's nice like that!
    Any advice?
    thanks, Amanda x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the forum! :)

I think eating times are quite important on the CS diet. You're supposed to eat every 2 - 3 hours regularly in order to increase the speed of your metabolism.

I will be finishing my 1st week this Friday (6th Feb), so will let you know if I have lost weight or not. I have also followed CS 100%, but I have been eating every 2 - 3 hours.

Maybe try to eat at regular intervals during the day in the next week?

Good luck!

Lisa :D
  4. noodlesjen

noodlesjen Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Celebrity Slim
    :confused: Hmmmm if your sticking 100 % and drinking all the water then it has to be the times your eating, the only other thing I can think of is time of the month, could it be that?
    Stick to it though hun, sure you'll get good results at your next weigh in ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.