Newbie here, on week 2 of CS

achad

Hiya everybody, am glad I found this forum, I have nobody to talk to about this diet properly, so am hoping someone can help me out here! I am on week 2 of the diet, and so far, without a word of a lie, I havnt lost a single pound! What the heck am I doing wrong???:eek:
I havn't cheated once, and am drinking so much water I cant stay off the loo so I cant understand it!
I dont always get to eat my snacks at regular times being bust at work, but I do eat them, and everything that passes my lips is allowed on this diet. I am getting really frustrated with it and need some encouragement here!
My husband has said that I look as though I have lost weight, but he may just be saying this so I dont give up...he's nice like that!
Any advice?
thanks, Amanda x

Hiya everybody, am glad I found this forum, I have nobody to talk to about this diet properly, so am hoping someone can help me out here! I am on week 2 of the diet, and so far, without a word of a lie, I havnt lost a single pound! What the heck am I doing wrong???:eek:
I havn't cheated once, and am drinking so much water I cant stay off the loo so I cant understand it!
I dont always get to eat my snacks at regular times being bust at work, but I do eat them, and everything that passes my lips is allowed on this diet. I am getting really frustrated with it and need some encouragement here!
My husband has said that I look as though I have lost weight, but he may just be saying this so I dont give up...he's nice like that!
Any advice?
thanks, Amanda x

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the forum! :)

I think eating times are quite important on the CS diet. You're supposed to eat every 2 - 3 hours regularly in order to increase the speed of your metabolism.

I will be finishing my 1st week this Friday (6th Feb), so will let you know if I have lost weight or not. I have also followed CS 100%, but I have been eating every 2 - 3 hours.

Maybe try to eat at regular intervals during the day in the next week?

Good luck!

Lisa :D

:confused: Hmmmm if your sticking 100 % and drinking all the water then it has to be the times your eating, the only other thing I can think of is time of the month, could it be that?
Stick to it though hun, sure you'll get good results at your next weigh in ;)

Back