Newbie here wants some info

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chipy dee, 22 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Chipy dee

Chipy dee Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi I'm starting the ss plan on Monday and just wanted some info on how difficult the diet is and also people have told me that once u come off u put it all back on.also do u have much energie on the diet I was worried I couldn't excercise and also somebody told me u will lose all muscle mass ???? Thanx for any help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chipy dee

Chipy dee Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Also are there any males or anyone who knows males who have done this diet and got to there goal weight and kept it off

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Check out Icemoose :)

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I found it easier than the traditional diets.

Actually, there's more evidence that you are more likely to maintain weight after a fast weight loss.

Yeah...I dunno, everyone says the opposite, but the research by scientists don't agree. It's one of those myths people band around.

Most people have more energy on this diet. Doing too much exercise can be a problem, but resistance types and moderate cardio are good if you feel up to it.

With every diet you will lose some muscle mass. It's slightly less on this diet because of the ketogenic factor and the higher levels of protein :)

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    The first week is the hardest...after that your body gets used to the change of diet......it does become easier as you go....
    Good luck

7. kyliet

kyliet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I find this diet easy if im honest as when i try and calorie count i cheat whereas with this i am super strict with myself!

I did this diet for 8 weeks (started in Jan this year) and lost 2 stone 7lbs, And I put back on just 7lbs in 3 months! Im no longer eating the stuff I used to, ie takeaway every night! but i think the majority of the weight (at least 5lbs) gain was easter! I lost count of how many easter eggs I ate which was just daft on my part!

I am now back SSing for 4/5 weeks! Need to lose 1 stone 7lbs!!

Good luck xxx

8. Chipy dee

Chipy dee Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks alot for ur replys they are very helpful

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.