Newbie here!

Geobar

Gold Member
I I'm completely new to forums, so bare with me. I joined slimming world to loose my remaining baby weight. I've be going for 5 wks and I have lost 12.5 lbs, I'm happy with this. Id love to loose 3.5 lb this wk as that would mean I would get my 1stone weight award and my club 10. I think I'm being slightly ambitious though xxx

Congrats on the fab weight loss so far, I like aiming high too but I would rather aim high and nearly get there then am low and limit myself. It all depends how you would react if you don't reach it if that makes sense. Good luck though and if you don't get your stone award this week, you will next!!

Thanks. I'll be a little disappointed if I don't get the stone award as I really feel that I can achieve that. If I miss out on the club 10 I'll just be even more determined to get it the following week x

Hi, I'm on slimming world too! I started 4 weeks ago (todays my weigh in day - wish me luck!) and I've lost 6.5 so far, so i'm REALLY hoping for my half stone tonight, but i have a feeling that I may have maintained/put on. Really hoping I haven't though. I'm getting married in May (hence the weight loss) Good luck xx

Thanks. I'll be a little disappointed if I don't get the stone award as I really feel that I can achieve that. If I miss out on the club 10 I'll just be even more determined to get it the following week x

Then you go for it hun. Let us know how it goes.

HisPuzzlePiece said:
Hi, I'm on slimming world too! I started 4 weeks ago (todays my weigh in day - wish me luck!) and I've lost 6.5 so far, so i'm REALLY hoping for my half stone tonight, but i have a feeling that I may have maintained/put on. Really hoping I haven't though. I'm getting married in May (hence the weight loss) Good luck xx

Good luck! Just stick with it and don't get disheartened. My fingers are crossed for your weigh in x

There's nothing wrong with aiming high, good luck.

I've seen a 1/2 syn roulade recipe on here. It looks and sounds gorgeous but I haven't Made it yet.
Another I saw was from age frais mixed with white/milk choc options with a little sweetener or vanilla essence. I think the options sachets are 2syns. Hope this helps

Back