Newbie here

Just made turkey burgers with turkey mince. They were a bit bland so I made the mustard sauce from the cookbook. I broke the burger up and just dipped it for flavour, Lovely - will definitely have this meal again. Nights tonight and tomorrow so no wine temptation lol xx

I put a lot of sage, salt, veg oxo and some Tabasco in my turkey burgers, seems to improve them for me. I don't have the dukan fear of salt though, in fact I get rather unwell without it.

I put a lot of sage, salt, veg oxo and some Tabasco in my turkey burgers, seems to improve them for me. I don't have the dukan fear of salt though, in fact I get rather unwell without it.

Me too Wino, I faint and get cramp (not usually in that order!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well its my 5th day. Salad 2mo - Yay!!!! Today I have had some chicken, steak & eggs and have made myself hamburgers with oat bran. Still drinking lots of water. Working nights tonight but its my last shift and then I have 4 days off so my body clock will get back to normal. Can't believe how full I feel on this diet. Its just the cravings I have to beat. Cheese, Crisps and wine. Keep thinking of me in an xmas frock and that is keeping me going at the moment.

Just remember when the cravings come...............nothing tastes as good as slim feels xxx

Have had a bit of bad head today. This could be as a result of me working nights at the moment or it could be the diet. I have drunk plenty of water so not dehydrated. Haven't taken any paracetamol bcos I didn't know if it was allowed. Hope to feel better today.

Haven't done much today. Caught up on the tv programme Homeland and did some ironing. Rather boring day. Have a busy weekend with the kiddies coming up so looking forward to that.

Good night all xxx

That's my favourite ever quote sidd - I say that to myself whenever I feel tempted to have something I shouldn't!!

lol your right.......so how way lasses buns up heads down..........lets crack on to tw xxxxxx

lol I should always check spellings before i post lol.... pressed wrong email address last week ordered two carrieres for a pallet cost me double..............lesson learned check first before send heheheeeh

Good morning fellow Dukaners. Well I have completed my 5 days of attack. I am not going to weigh until tomorrow because after working a nightshift I always feel bloated for some reason. So will hang fire. 4 - 5 lbs I would be very happy with. It would be a good kick up the bum I needed. Never ever going to go up to 159lbs again. Just waiting for my darling children to come back from the ex-hubby's and then have a busy weekend with them.

We are going to a local pub this afternoon for a meal to thank them for sponsoring Jacks (my son) footie team and to watch the rugby. The kids have ordered chicken nuggets and chips and I have been a good girl and ordered nothing. The pub is putting half time food on for the adults but I didn't want to say yes in case it something like curry and chips. When I get there I will check if they have a salad of some sort. Taking the car so won't be tempted to have a drink.

Hope you all have a lovely day - I'll update later xxxx

OMG OMG OMG. Had to go on the scales several times to check but I have lost 6lbs - Can you believe that. My tummy is feeling a lot less bloated. I am thrilled to bits.

susie 6lb well done thats a fantastic start................enjoy crusing and loosing xxx have a great sunday

Wow 6lb susie that's excellent!! - keep up the good work xx keep posting on here too as you will get motivation in bucketfuls and its worth its weight in gold!

Back