Newbie here

Gatland

Just started Exante 100%. On day three and doing ok.

Are there any diet sodas or cordials that people use? I am aware that citric acid can affect ketosis, Pepsi Max was my go to but they've added citrix acid to that. Also any timps on no carb gum or mints for the dreaded keto breath?

Thanks all

Just started Exante 100%. On day three and doing ok.

Are there any diet sodas or cordials that people use? I am aware that citric acid can affect ketosis, Pepsi Max was my go to but they've added citrix acid to that. Also any timps on no carb gum or mints for the dreaded keto breath?

Thanks all
Welcome! Try the water flavourers that you can buy from Exante? Also there is a list somewhere on the web of fizzy drinks you can have - eg I think Diet Dr Pepper? Good luck! I started this for the first time 7 weeks ago (though had done Lighter Life before) and very pleased to have lost 18 pounds and 33 cm! If u stick to it it works like magic Xxx

Welcome! Try the water flavourers that you can buy from Exante? Also there is a list somewhere on the web of fizzy drinks you can have - eg I think Diet Dr Pepper? Good luck! I started this for the first time 7 weeks ago (though had done Lighter Life before) and very pleased to have lost 18 pounds and 33 cm! If u stick to it it works like magic Xxx
Just found the list here - re Dr Pepper - https://m.exantediet.com/diet-plans/total-solution-list.list

Back