Newbie here

downesy

Hi everyone, I've just joined this site, my sister told me about it. I've been doing Cambridge now for four weeks (WI tomorrow). I've lost eighteen pounds so far. I also did Lipotrim for four months and lost six stone last year but I put some weight back on again :( (19 pounds). Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Fingers crossed I'll be doing as good as some of you.

Downesy xxx

welcome to the forum .. hope to get to know you. good look with you Weekly weigh in

Thanks for the welcome ladies, it's good to know I have somewhere to go when the family are bored with the constant CD chat.

i am boring the pants of my mum she said she will be glad when i have bloody finished cd and i can get some other topics of conversation,she has never done ss,so she has no idea it takes over mind,body and soul ha ha

you will love this diet a bit more than lipotrim... the variety of meals is better and although I cant say I love the shakes myself - they work!

Oh I love the shakes so much more than Lipotrim. And the bars are fab, much nicer as well!!

Hi downesy, welcome to the site and well done you on your 18lbs so far, that's fabulous! good luck for a great week!

xx

Back