Newbie! Hi!!

MandyMoo77

Hi, I'm Mandy and I live in Norwich. I was a Cambridge consultant until Christmas. I recently put on lots of weight and am now on the second diet of my life. Thankfully I've enough packs until mid-May - after that I'm thinking Atkins. Low Carb really agrees with me.

Looking forward to lots of encouragement and in return hopefully I can return the favour! X Mandy.

Hi Mandy

Congratulations on re starting, you will get lots of support hear, that's what I've found. May I as why you are no longer a CDC, and thinking of going with Atkins. The reasons why I ask is because I was contemplating between the two before I stuck with Cambridge

Wish all the best of Luck.

Hi, Ive been on the weightwatchers pro points now for a week, this is my second, I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and have an overall weight loss of 5 pound which I am amazed at. I must say I haven't had the munchies yet and hope not to......

Hi Paulie

I'll run out of pack I have left over from having clients in may but need to be dieting longer.

Cambridge is great fir getting the bulk of weight off and I'd encourage you to stick at it. I stopped being a consultant for my OWN PERSONAL BELIEF that it teaches those with long-term weight problems nothing about healthy eating or about breaking the habits that got us/them heavy in first place. I had lots of clients but could count on one hand how many I see keeping it off.

I wanted to do more for clients but had rules to abide by - so left.

I stress, this is MY personal opinion.

Ok I totally understand, I am also SS to get the bulk weight off, before changing to a more long term diet like SW,
either way you'll be loosing weight and that Is the ultimate aim, let me know how you get on x

Back