newbie--- how long before you see a difference in your own weight loss???

Glad you're enjoying the diet. Doesn't eating cheese toasties feel naughty! ;D

In answer to your question, I think it really depends on the person :) I don't think anyone dared to comment about my weight loss until I'd lost about 2 stone! I think I noticed the most difference around then too. I was down from a size 18 and squeezing into a size 14 after a 2 stone loss!

You've done so well already. How long has it taken you so far?

I have lost a stone and a half in 10 weeks , got my club 10 today, and slimmer of the week :D

I've lost nearly 2 stone and I can't see/feel a difference, and my clothes all still fit me ( I only wear stretch stuff and leggings, no jeans/trousers) :(. I lost 5 stone through sickness a few years back and didn't feel different, my body shape is strange though and is in thr same propotrtion whatever size I am so I struggle to see a difference no matter how extreme. I hope my brain catches up this time!!

I actually know what you mean about being the same proportion as when you lose weight im the same, my body is natruelly just short and shapely even when i was small it was the same shape lol im prob not making any sense hehe :p

Back