Newbie I need support

superslim

Hello everyone, I have done Lipotrim before with excellent results, I'm now back and need motivation, today is my day1 and i FEEL FANTASTIC!....I need to do it for about 4 more weeks.
wish me luck! :D

Good luck hun!! Just stay focused and keep drinking your water :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi! I'm new too!! Keep going. Four weeks is absolutely nothing and I'm sure you'll achieve all the results you wish. :)

Good luck superslim, I am on day 2, feel fine, just done 30 mins on treadmill with no energy issues.

Hi ,
I am on day 3 today ..never done the diet before and feel GREAT today. Best of luck to you and all of us on this journey x:)

Hi I'm the same how long and how much did u manage last time. Have u struggled to motive your self this time , I've put it off for a few weeks but now time is running out

Hey everyone, THANK YOU for your support, to all the first timers, hang in there, after day 4 it will be much easier! @ clair-louise Last time I managed to lose almost 2 stones, added about one stone but I stopped it for about 8 months so 1 stone in 8 months...which is not that bad, yeah finding it very hard to motivate myself, but so far so good...and water is my new best friend!...I know I can do it!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Whooooop whhoooooop! Come on babe you can do this! Whoooo! *mini cheerleading squad* x

Back