Newbie-ish

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Hi guys!

I've just received my months supply bumper pack! I'm so excited to get started! I know the first week is the hardest, but after that it should be fine lol.

I did LT a few years ago and lost a lot of weight, but unfortunately I didn't keep up with eating healthy and gained it all back. I can't believe I did that! :mad: I'm hoping exante tastes better, this time around. The bars look much better lol. I'm sure I'll be hanging out around here the whole time, so hi! :)

Hey, welcome, nice to have someone else joining :)

Like you I did LT a few years ago, I only managed a few weeks and couldn't carry on despite losing weight. I found the products disgusting and of course I didn't look for support so I think a deadly combo. This time around, I'm on Exante, the products so far are really nice, I've got great support here so I can't see why it shouldn't work!
Good luck x

Thanks!

I haven't had a shake or anything yet. I'm going to wait a few hours before I have my first one. I'm just sipping on some black coffee at the moment! I've been reading some of the other threads and how some people don't like the soups! I'm a bit hesitant to try them now. I also need to look up what we are "allowed" to add to them. On LT we weren't allowed to add any spices or anything to the soup. I found great support on here last time, so I had to come back! Looking forward to trying a banana shake soon.

Really? Awesome! I couldn't have any of that on LT. Looking forward to spicing up my soups then! I'm missing my cup of tea though. (I can't drink it without milk, makes me feel sick for some reason!)

Well hello!! You sure look familiar!! Do I know you from somewhere?? Lol

You have my number Laura so anything you need help with just text me!!

But yeah your allowed to add spices on here and your allowed come zero! And some of the girls on here recommended bouillon which is like a veg stock drink and I got it yesterday and it's gorgeous!!

Xxxxxx

Haha! Hmmmm. YOU seem familiar too! lol

I lost your number! :( I lost all my contacts when I updated my phone. Need to get it again.

I'm really excited that I can have some coke zero! I got so sick of black coffee last time (which I'm currently drinking lol). I'm definitely going to be buying some bouillion as well! I drink OXO from a cup already, so I don't see that being a big difference lol.

Also. I'm SO happy you're doing this with me too! :D

I replied on facebook ages ago to you with my number lol! so you should have it in a wee message on there!!

i know its great having some support isnt it!!

ohh dont use OXO!!!1 they have loads of bad added extras like MSG... which exante dont add... boullion doesnt have it and neither do the Knorr ones... so they are well better (Sy is allergic to MSG so i have to check this stuff) although dont think your allowed Knorr on exante... the Bouillon was £1.99 for a tub but 1 teaspoon did me for a mug of coffee size and it was delicious =)

Just checked facebook. Found it! :) So expect to hear from me like back in the day lol.
It is! I think it's hilarious we are both doing it at the same time again!

I won't use the oxo! I'm gonna buy some of the bouillion whenever we go shopping next. I didn't know that oxo had msg in it! He can't have chinese food then can he? Also didn't know you could be allergic to that!

Really? Awesome! I couldn't have any of that on LT. Looking forward to spicing up my soups then! I'm missing my cup of tea though. (I can't drink it without milk, makes me feel sick for some reason!)

hi killercurls! Good luck on your journey! Try adding a little of the vanilla shake to your tea ~ it really tastes the same as normal milk! Like you I can't have tea without milk so tried it this way and it really works:)

Thanks Simi!

I tried that on LT and it was disgusting. I guess I could give it a go and see what it's like before dismissing it completely though! I didn't like the vanilla on LT at all lol.

Sooo......I just made up my first shake, the banana one. WOW. I am super impressed with the taste! It is delicious! No way am I gonna let my bf try this! He'll steal it all haha. I'm hoping I'm pleasantly surprised with all the others now too! :)

Welcome hun, love the support that is given here, I'm on day 8 now and still finding it ma lot easier than i thought x

Thanks! This place was really supportive last time I did a vlcd so it was the first place to come to! :)

hiya! I can'tt stand the banana one lol I have to mix it into coffee and add cinamon! The others are well yummy though. Last year I had the soups but I'm not really a soup kinda gal so just shekes for me this time. When I had them though
i used garlic salt, chilli flakes, basil, rosemary to add flavour. I must admit I've alwzys put milk in my tea and its never affected my losses or ketosis but then I have the tiniest drop ever so maybe thats how i get away with it!

anyhoo good luck and let us know how you are getting on xx

Hiya!

Banana with coffee & cinnamon? That doesn't sound appealing to me at all lol.

You can use all of those without knocking yourself out of ketosis? Awesome! I always add loads of milk in my tea so I'll just have to stick to black coffee while I'm on this diet.

Thanks! I will! I'll be coming here everyday lol xx

lol i add so much coffee and cinnamon to try and block out the banana taste. Chelly and chez i think it is talk about the porridge and pasta a lot, so I'm going to try those next order x

Do you not like bananas?
I want to try the porridge, I'm not too sure about the pasta one though. I'll see after my first month though!

Laura, if you dont like the pasta carbonara you can send it my way!! lol!!

Haha. What would I eat for the rest of the month then? Lol.

Back