Newbie-ish

Selfish! lol. What does it taste like? Does it taste like ham at all? That's what turning me off the most. Ewww.

Ohh, really? That sounds nice! Does it leave a funny aftertaste or anything?

oh that sounds nice, I love cheese, its my downfall!! Well I'll send my nasty nana shakes to you and you can send me your vanillas lol we'll all be sorted then!!

Haha! If only! I haven't tried the vanilla one yet. I hated it on LT and only had it once. So gross. Haha.

Hi everyone, I'm starting on Monday. I'm just deciding between lipotrim and exante, what's the difference? Xx

Hiya!! There are quite a few differences. I'll make a list for you!

Lipotrim

- shakes come in 3 flavors. chocolate. vanilla. strawberry.
- only one soup option, chicken
- 2 bar options that taste pretty much like cardboard and make your mouth really dry
- you have to go through a pharmacist and go every single week to get weighed & receive your products
- it's more expensive than exante

Exante

- 4 shake options. chocolate. banana. vanilla. strawberry.
- 2 bar options. chocolate orange. toffee nut & raisin. they actually look and taste good!
- 4 soup options. vegetable. thai chicken. tomato & basil. mushroom
- there is a winter warmer pack that has porridge oats & pasta carbonara (I haven't had these yet but I've heard they are quite good)
- you monitor yourself and weigh yourself
- you can pick whatever flavors you want
- it's cheaper than lipotrim (if you buy a bumper pack)

Also. Exante tastes SO much better! If you have any other questions just let me know! :)

lol your response was sooo much better than mine would have been, you know your stuff.... I haven't done Lipotrim myself but I have met on here loads of people who have gone from that to exante and much preffered exante... the shakes are apprently much nicer than Lt.... and I have to say I think they are lovely xx

Agree with everything @kc

Oh those LT bars make me gag just thinking about them....was it just my perception or were they kind of ... fluffy? Fuzzy? Tad hairy?
ewwwww sounds 'orrible lol, like old people's biscuits that have gone soft and hairy cos they've been in the tin since 1945 :eek:

Haha I really can't remember the Lipotrim bar at all.... But reading these I'm glad I don't lol!!!

I think you may be right beebeesee! It's a traumatic experience that my mind has blocked out lol

hahaha you guys always make me chuckle

Thanks guys! I did LT for about 4 months, so I know what's up! lol

Those "bars" on LT were so gross. They didn't taste anything like what food should taste like! And it sort of crumbled and made the inside of your mouth all kinds of dry. And it took forever to chew! Yeck!
:9529:

omg its coming back to me... were they quite thin and brown??

although in lipotrims favour i do remember loving their maintanence bar???

Haha! They were more of a whitish-brownish color. And very thin!

I never had any of the maintenance bars! So I wouldn't know about those at all lol.

Back