Newbie joining MiniMins

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by whatsnewpussycat, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. whatsnewpussycat

whatsnewpussycat Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie to MiniMins.

I'd been trying to find an online forum for LL and I came across this site. You all seem like a friendly and supportive bunch so I hope to make some new friends through my journey (I'm currently on Day 10 of Foundation).

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Whatsnewpussycat

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

Welcome to the site whatsnewpussycat! As you say this is a great site. Whenever I feel it's all a bit of a struggle I just come on here and get a bit of encouragement. Well done getting to day 10 - you are well on your way to the Kingdom of Skinnys! I have lost 6st 7lbs since January, so I know it works. Keep smiling :)

4. whatsnewpussycat

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks slinkytobe - I am hugely looking forward to being welcomed into the Kingdom of Skinnys having never even had a sniff of a welcome in all my years!

So far I've lost 10.34lbs :) and am counting down to my first 3 stone (I'll worry about the rest later!). 6st 7lbs since January is an amazing feat. Well done you!

5. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Diet:
    Waiting to start Avidlite
    Hi and welcome. We are a friendly bunch and no subject is taboooo (as you will read). Good luck xx

6. whatsnewpussycat

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hurrah :party0019:.

Thank you so much. I look forward to chatting with you soon.

btw - how do you get the ticker thing to show up at the bottom of your signature. I went and created a ticker bar but I don't know how to link it to this site (you'd never think I worked in IT would you?!)

7. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

Welcome whatsnewpussycat!
    You'll get all of the support you need here. Let us know how you're getting on :)

8. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

If you click on anyone elses ticker you'll get taken through to the link to set one up. It's a doddle!
    :)

9. whatsnewpussycat

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Perfect! Thank you :) (only I could appear as a complete idiot on my very first post!)

10. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

Not even slightly idiotic pussycat :D
    I see the ticker worked out for you. You will enjoy knocking those kilo's off it every week :)

11. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hiya welcome you have certainly found a great place for support, help and advice.
    Keep us posted with your progress

12. whatsnewpussycat

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I shall report in tomorrow evening - its my week 2 mid week drop in. Fingers crossed for at least 1lb.

Night night :nightf:

13. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello and welcome to Minimins! The support here is fantastic! Enjoy and best wishes for your LL journey! :)

14. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, I'm fairly new to it myself, today is day 6, the end of my first week, and my first official weigh in tonight.

I was lucky, I found this site before I started so they're gonna be with me every step of the way LOL

15. whatsnewpussycat

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Good luck for your first official weigh in tonight (although I'm sure you won't need it - the luck that is, not the weigh in!).

No doubt catch you later! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.