Newbie joining MiniMins

whatsnewpussycat

Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie to MiniMins.

I'd been trying to find an online forum for LL and I came across this site. You all seem like a friendly and supportive bunch so I hope to make some new friends through my journey (I'm currently on Day 10 of Foundation).

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Whatsnewpussycat

Welcome to the site whatsnewpussycat! As you say this is a great site. Whenever I feel it's all a bit of a struggle I just come on here and get a bit of encouragement. Well done getting to day 10 - you are well on your way to the Kingdom of Skinnys! I have lost 6st 7lbs since January, so I know it works. Keep smiling :)

Thanks slinkytobe - I am hugely looking forward to being welcomed into the Kingdom of Skinnys having never even had a sniff of a welcome in all my years!

So far I've lost 10.34lbs :) and am counting down to my first 3 stone (I'll worry about the rest later!). 6st 7lbs since January is an amazing feat. Well done you!

Hi and welcome. We are a friendly bunch and no subject is taboooo (as you will read). Good luck xx

Hurrah :party0019:.

Thank you so much. I look forward to chatting with you soon.

btw - how do you get the ticker thing to show up at the bottom of your signature. I went and created a ticker bar but I don't know how to link it to this site (you'd never think I worked in IT would you?!)

Hiya welcome you have certainly found a great place for support, help and advice.
Keep us posted with your progress

Hello and welcome to Minimins! The support here is fantastic! Enjoy and best wishes for your LL journey! :)

Hello, I'm fairly new to it myself, today is day 6, the end of my first week, and my first official weigh in tonight.

I was lucky, I found this site before I started so they're gonna be with me every step of the way LOL

Good luck for your first official weigh in tonight (although I'm sure you won't need it - the luck that is, not the weigh in!).

No doubt catch you later! :D

Back