Newbie - just about to start CD 26 Nov

thejoyofanonymity

Hey everyone,

After seeing some of my workmates do CD and have great results, so thought it was time to take the plunge and give it a try.

Tried to call the woman I hope to be my CDC tonight and just waiting to hear back from her - hoping to start on Monday.

Anyway, wanted to say hi and that would be great if anyone else was starting at the same time? Could probably use a bit of moral support :)

Clare x

Hey everyone,

After seeing some of my workmates do CD and have great results, so thought it was time to take the plunge and give it a try.

Tried to call the woman I hope to be my CDC tonight and just waiting to hear back from her - hoping to start on Monday.

Anyway, wanted to say hi and that would be great if anyone else was starting at the same time? Could probably use a bit of moral support :)

Clare x

Well done for taking the plunge r u going to soul source? How much u aiming to loose x

Thanks Kristin :)

I think I'd like to sole source...I'm only 5'1 and about 13stone so really have about 4/5 stone to lose so I think starting from sole source would be the best option! Just hope I can do it...I've seen that the first few days can be tough but here's hoping I can stick at it x

Thanks Kristin :)

I think I'd like to sole source...I'm only 5'1 and about 13stone so really have about 4/5 stone to lose so I think starting from sole source would be the best option! Just hope I can do it...I've seen that the first few days can be tough but here's hoping I can stick at it x

I'm doing soul source plus. Although I can have a bit of food I'm missing proper food. It is tough but weigh in day usually takes the cravings away x

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping...I think once I see results it should be a wee bit easier anyway :D

How are you getting on with SS+? x

9lbs for your first weigh in?! That's amazing! Well done...you must have been so pleased with that :) hope I can get the same results...

Yeah, xmas is going to be tough. Wasn't sure now was the best time to start because of all the xmas food but better now than putting it off...and would be amazing to be even a stone lighter by xmastime :) x

9lbs for your first weigh in?! That's amazing! Well done...you must have been so pleased with that :) hope I can get the same results...

Yeah, xmas is going to be tough. Wasn't sure now was the best time to start because of all the xmas food but better now than putting it off...and would be amazing to be even a stone lighter by xmastime :) x

Yes it would be wouldn't it. Thank you. I'm coming off plan for Xmas day. Then back on until I get to target 20-25lb left to loose x

That sounds like a great plan :) give yourself a wee treat day as a reward for your hard work x

Totally is...
My CDC hasn't called me back yet :( I hope she does soon as I really want to start on Monday if I can - while the motivation is there to do it x

This really is the best journey you'll ever embark on, welcome to the new you! :D x x

Aw thank you...just hope I can start it ASAP as I'm totally ready now to see some changes! :) x

Hayleywilsonboak said:
I'd you start? I started today and its my second time round. I had a baby and am ready to get my body back! Let me know how you get on!

I started yesterday :) found it tricky but think I'd just had a stressful day & missed comfort eating. Feeling good so far today.

Great that we've started at exactly the same time...hopefully we can spur each other on :D

How old's your baby? Did it work for you before when you tried? x

Back