Newbie looking for Buddies/motivation

Thank you ..... So happy :) but I know that my second week is always a slow one for me, what ever diet I do.
I weigh everyday and if I don't see the weight go down its one of my triggers to eat and throw in the towel
So I gave my scales to my mum, she actually had to rip them from me in the end as I went in to a panic, first time ever I have dieted without WI everyday.
I'm sat here now thinking I not very happy with that decision lol ...... Had to be done x

Hi all,
I am starting monday. Had been a watcher for knths but finally decided to take the plunge as am seeing my family after 2 years in oct. Am a size 16 and hoping to lose 2-3 stones in 6 weeks and surprise my family. Looking forward to your support and am highly positive reading all your experiences. Will keep posted with my journey

Hey there well done for joining, I'm a lipotrimer but it's tfr as well as the forums are a bit quiet I thought I'd chat to other tfr buddies- hey we're all in the same boat?

Have you started your own diary or thread that we can follow you and help if needed?

Hey there well done for joining, I'm a lipotrimer but it's tfr as well as the forums are a bit quiet I thought I'd chat to other tfr buddies- hey we're all in the same boat?

Have you started your own diary or thread that we can follow you and help if needed?

I am starting the exante diet from monday. I have always struggled with weight loss as am able to do it well for some days and then derail from my commitment. I am sure support of the community is deefinitely going to help. I dont know how to start my own diary or thread but would love to take measurements and share with my fellow ladies

I am starting the exante diet from monday. I have always struggled with weight loss as am able to do it well for some days and then derail from my commitment. I am sure support of the community is deefinitely going to help. I dont know how to start my own diary or thread but would love to take measurements and share with my fellow ladies

Hey it's not too hard when you come into the forum and click post new thread the rest is step by step.

This is a full commitment but ketosis takes the physical hunger away. It's the mental struggle that can be tough but it's the secret to keeping it off understanding your triggers and weaknesses.

Hey it's not too hard when you come into the forum and click post new thread the rest is step by step.

This is a full commitment but ketosis takes the physical hunger away. It's the mental struggle that can be tough but it's the secret to keeping it off understanding your triggers and weaknesses.

One of the worst things for me is boredom - I usually look forward to a meal in the evening with my husband, and I miss that. This is my first week, so I'm actually sat in the bedroom reading while he has his tea. I need to do Total Solution, otherwise it's a slippery slope if I add in food - even just permitted veg.

Did Cambridge 3 years ago and lost about 3.5 stone, but then got engaged, got comfy, and put just under 2 of those stone back on over time. I'm doing Exante while I'm on the IVF waiting list, to increase our chances of success (in fact, the first few days of the diet was enough to get me under just under the weight limit and on the list in the first place.

Pretty bored and miserable right now though - I hated weekends on Cambridge too!

Madameb funny this same topic has just came up in another thread I follow. If you can keep busy in the evening it really does help. Plus I am so with you on needing tfr.

It's great you know what to expect from before plus your fertility will naturally increase during weight loss so that may help you.

Back