Newbie looking for Buddies/motivation

Hi,

We're around the same weight (i'm 2lb heavier)!! I'm just starting out too on total solution, how're you finding it? And how much you hoping to loose this week

Hi All I didn't see the last messages until now . Hope all is well with you.
I have finished my first week and lost 14lbs , its going to be rough with my diet this week as I celebrate my birthday .
I am on Shakes and Bars, but have had some of the my protein brand .

Hi I'm starting tomorrow! Have do e CD before and have struggled with SW for years I'm now fatter than ever
Can we have any cordials? I don't know if I can drink that much plain water xx

Morning all.

So today is day 3 on the Cambridge weight plan.

So far I am 100% on plan and aim to keep it that way. So desperate to shift this extra weight, for all round health and so we have a better chance of starting a family.

The shakes are so far delicious, as are the meal ones but not keen on the soups

I've restarted Exante after a couple of years off and three stone on. I've done just over a week and feel okay on it. The first few days are always hard but I find it is much better if I drink a lot of water or black tea. I also make up the shakes and most of the soups with a lot more water, than the 200ml. They are not as creamy but it works for me makes them more filling because it takes me longer to drink them and increases my fluid intake. I have a wedding in October and I want to lose that three stone and hopefully a bit more.

Hi I'm starting tomorrow! Have do e CD before and have struggled with SW for years I'm now fatter than ever
Can we have any cordials? I don't know if I can drink that much plain water xx
Exante sell two drink mixes - blackcurrant and orange. I've never tried them. You can also have Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero. I think you are only allowed them in limited quantities but I can't find the info now. Diet Coke is off plan because it contains citric acid which will take you out of Ketosis. Check the labels for Diet and Zero Pepsi because I don't think they were allowed because of the citric acid content.

Hi Everyone , I am traveling in August on a holiday and I am desperate to lose as much weight as I can and so I have decided to start the Exante diet . I am in desperate need of support and motivation a budd. I plan on starting on Saturday. I wanted to ask , people that have lost a lot of weight , do you exercise as well ?
Many thanks

Hello

I am going on holiday 31.7.16 had a bit of a meltdown as not really sticking to slimming world. I started on exante total solution on 28.6.16 so due to weigh in in the morning. I would be happy to be your buddy

Hi All! New to Minimins... I am starting the Exante diet tomorrow.. In an ideal world I would love to lose a total of 4 stone by my wedding on September 24th.

I am 5ft7 and currently about 16 stone. Shamefully the heaviest I have ever been :(:(:(. Piled on 3.5 stone in a year!!! :oops:

My OH lives overseas and I will be flying out to see him in 6 weeks time... is it reasonable to try and lose 2 stone + in that time?
I used to exercise 5 times week and intend to start this again - cardio and weight training.

Would just love to see my OH's face when I step off that plane noticeably smaller than I was when I left him in May :)
Loving all the positive stories so far! This site has been my motivation to purchase the Exante products as well as join!! Cannot wait to see the lbs fall of....

xx

Hi All! New to Minimins... I am starting the Exante diet tomorrow.. In an ideal world I would love to lose a total of 4 stone by my wedding on September 24th.

I am 5ft7 and currently about 16 stone. Shamefully the heaviest I have ever been :(:(:(. Piled on 3.5 stone in a year!!! :oops:

My OH lives overseas and I will be flying out to see him in 6 weeks time... is it reasonable to try and lose 2 stone + in that time?
I used to exercise 5 times week and intend to start this again - cardio and weight training.

Would just love to see my OH's face when I step off that plane noticeably smaller than I was when I left him in May :)
Loving all the positive stories so far! This site has been my motivation to purchase the Exante products as well as join!! Cannot wait to see the lbs fall of....

xx

You may be able to lose 2 stone in 6 weeks, I don't lose it that quickly but many do. If you do Total Solution, some exercise and drink 2-4 litres of water a day, it is doable. Don't go crazy with food and drink why you are visiting your OH because you may not make your wedding target then. If you are doing a lot of intense calorie burning exercise you may need to add another meal on those days, check the Exante site or ask them for advice on that.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Hi everyone, I'm on week 1 with weigh in on Wednesday would love to buddy up to keep motivated.
I have been reading all the diaries, posts and success stories which has definitely helped to keep me on plan :)

Hello!! I've just completed week 1 and lost 8lb ...... I'm so pleased with myself and not sure where to post it so I'm just posting it everywhere haha!!

Hello!! I've just completed week 1 and lost 8lb ...... I'm so pleased with myself and not sure where to post it so I'm just posting it everywhere haha!!

That's fantastic. Well done.

Back