Newbie looking for conspirators to fight the flab!!!

Kayles

Hi all, My name is Kayleigh and i am a newbie!

I started sole source on CD this morning. So far so good. Had a fantastic "better than thou" moment at work when others were eating dohnuts which was cool, even if it was a little painful, lol.

I will be turning 22 in 3 weeks and am hoping to get half a stone off by then. Luckily i have a great boyfriend who is very supportive. However, he is also one of those aliens that can eat everything and anything and not gain an ounce. In the past 6 years he has gone from a 30in waist to a 32in and thinks he's getting big, ha ha. I on the other hand am a nicely rounded size 16. My ideal target is a 10. Perfect 10!

I really hope to do well and i do better with support so here i am. Motivate me!

Welcome onboard hun. There is loads of advice and support to be found here!!

Good luck with CD and keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Gxx

PS... I also have one of those alien husbands! x

Hi and welcome. Your day 1 seems to be going fine. Some days will be harder than others but think of one day at a time.

Good luck

irene xx

Hi Kayleigh

I'm Andrea & new to this site too. I've got my first appt with a CDC today & I'm really excited! I find it really hard to keep motivation going when I don't see results quickly, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can de disciplined enough & remain focussed on my goal of losing 4.5 stone...bring it on!
Good luck with it.
XXXX

Back